+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Vanished

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2173093;
    Would someone be so kind, or have the time, to write up a very brief recap of the last episode? Just hitting on all the main points or plot moves please. I would appreciate it very much.
    Here ya go. Watching the remaining episodes online was a complete waste of time.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nothing is resolved. I think the series was just pulled and the remaining shows were put on the internet. No effort to resolve any of the story lines.

Synopsis of last episode :
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ben buys a gun and kills Rainer to avenge Marcy's rape and miscarriage...... FBI boss Tyner is a mole working for the whole apocalypse organization along with Jeffrey Collins' father and Judy Nash's boss....... Tyner and the bad guys fail to catch Sarah after numerous attempts and she escapes and returns to Pete the fisherman on his boat.... Their daughter's fate along with Sara's parents is unknown.... The Collins family is stuck with having Joanna in the house with Jeffrey having a sad expression on his face while she is serving food... .All in all pretty pathetic ending.

Oh, wow. How terrible and "ending". That really resolves nothing does it now? Thank you for the recap. I wish it would have been more satisfying to the viewers.

I haven't watched the last 2 eps and it sounds like I won't have to utter the dreaded words "those are two hours of my life I wish I had back" since ChgoBurbs took one for the team

I hope Kidnapped doesn't end as badly. And it irks me that they don't keep a couple eps up at a time for Kidnapped. If you don't watch by Friday then you miss out on the previous week. I wonder if this weeks ep is the last.

Never has a series finale made me so livid. I waited for that?!?! You've got to be kidding me! It's pretty obvious that the ending was heavily edited. This is what the official synopsis for the finale reads:

As remaining clues come together when Agent Lucas intensely interrogates a Collins family member and Sara's phone call home pinpoints a new location, the unexpected happens and the mystery behind Sara and her location are revealed.
    Well, color me stupid but what was 'the unexpected' and what exactly was the 'mystery'? This was a great show that got botched when a) Kelton was killed b) went on hiatus for three weeks c) changed time slots d) wasn't given a good time slot to begin with. But hey, incessant repeats of Cops and Trading Spouses are just burning up the Nielsen Ratings.

Booo on Fox.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump;2179257;
    Never has a series finale made me so livid. I waited for that?!?! You've got to be kidding me! It's pretty obvious that the ending was heavily edited. This is what the official synopsis for the finale reads:

Well, color me stupid but what was 'the unexpected' and what exactly was the 'mystery'? This was a great show that got botched when a) Kelton was killed b) went on hiatus for three weeks c) changed time slots d) wasn't given a good time slot to begin with. But hey, incessant repeats of Cops and Trading Spouses are just burning up the Nielsen Ratings.

Booo on Fox.
    It is more likely e) All of the above.

+ Reply to Thread