+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24: Day 2: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM (Episode 15, 03/04)

24: Day 2: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM (Episode 15, 03/04)

Day 2: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM
    60 min.
    The planned detonation time is determined; Ali's effects yield clues regarding the bomb's source; Jack has a conversation with Kim; Palmer makes a bold move to reassure the public. Auda: Donnie Keshawarz. Bowden: Dean Norris. N.E.S.T. Techs: Dylan Haggerty, Gary DeWitt Marshall. Michelle: Reiko Aylesworth. Tony: Carlos Bernard. Mason: Xander Berkeley.

FORT Fanatic
    WOW
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

Yep, pretty good episode. My wife cried.

Pretty good stuff.

Good one!!!

First off, Kim shooting the window out of that assholes car was the smartest thing she has done this year, in fact the only smart thing. Was surprised to see Mason go to the airport, I didn't think he would make it that long. Glad to see he gave Jack a way out. One thing bugs me though... if Air Force One is flying to the west coast, how did Palmer see the blast looking straight out his window in what was supposed to be an eastern direction when they are going west? The windows would face north and south. At least we found out the logical explanation for a desert explosion compared to an ocean one. I never thought of all the different things that would occur by going ocean.

So how many ladies cried? I will have to say that the dialog tween Jack and Kim was very touching, and tween Mason and Jack too. I was listening to that and thinking, there are tears flowing all over the place right now.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Ili, Palmer was in that underground bunker in the Northwest somewhere. I can't remember exactly where, but he was fishing with his son in the first episode, remember?

So he was probably flying mostly South.

But yes, Kim was smarter this episode than ever. Except for stepping out onto the highway with a biker gang rollin' around the corner.

oops! you're right, for some reason I thought he was in DC and flying west. Yeah when she heard the motorcycles and didn't move, I thought "frying pan and fire" again. I was surprised that they didn't stop either.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

FORT Fanatic
    One question... where has Nina been for the past few hours? She's gotta have something to do with something.
    ScreencapCentral.com
    --Brian S.

FORT Regular
    A black president?

I must quote the great Chris Rock:

"Colin Powell has a better chance of winning the bronze medal in women's gynmastics than the US presidency."

This episode was tense.

And once again, we gotta wait THREE WEEKS! What is up with FOX doing that to us all the time when it comes to this show?
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast