+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 24: Day 2: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM (Episode 15, 03/04)

primetimesap
    Sounds like I missed a great show. I can't believe we have to wait three weeks for a new episode. Is this because of American Idol?

Shawnee

oh yeah, thats right they said March 25th for the next episode. Should have recorded this one to remember what happened by then.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Newbie
    Wohoo! Now I've seen this awesome episode, too. Those last 10 minutes were SO touching and exciting. Now George is outta here! The next episode will be interesting, I'd like to see Jack and Kim running into each other into the forest. I also think that Palmer's coming possible invasion of those Middle East countries has some parallells to the RL Iraq crisis. A coincidence? *rab*

Anyway, 25 march is too far away!

Wow... That long? I was hoping we'd get to see an episode this week! I rushed to turn on the TV, to none other than American Idol! Not f**king fair!
    :crybaby
    Anyways... I really can't wait to see what happens with the next episode. I didn't get to see a whole lot of this one, I can't remember what I was doing, but I only saw the part where Jack was on the phone with Kim, and then the first part of Jack and Mason's conversation. Did Jack jump out of the plane or something? :

I hate missing ep's, it makes me feel left out... I wonder if it's avaliable for download.... (No, I am not promoting piracy, I would have just taped this ep if I had remembered to... )
    You don't watch 24???
    Get the hell off my planet!

Yep, Jack jumped out of the plane. I think there's a helicopter on the way to pick him up, so he shouldn't be stuck in the desert for long.

Woah! I am completely amazed by this episode! I really have to pay more attention to this show... I haven't been keeping a very close watch on it anymore.

The ending of the episode was amazing... One question: Where'd Kim go? She watched the explosion, but didn't she think that Jack was in it? Where in the woods is she?

I can't wait until next Tuesday, this'll be great!
    You don't watch 24???
    Get the hell off my planet!

Yep, she thinks her dad went down with the plane. She jumped out of the Jeep, and is in the middle of the woods again.

Maybe she will end up as a cougar late night snack.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12