+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rachael Ray's Talk Show

The thing about Rachael Ray is that she used to annoy the crap out of me but slowly started growing on me. She is a light hearted person who loves to laugh and make fun of stuff and I do watch 30 minute meals, $40 a day and Tasty Travels a lot. She grew on me and I don't love her but I don't mind her, and I can tolerate her better. Her talk show is decent, its a mix of everything.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar
    I used to love her. I have all her cookbooks and I thought she was just peaches, until she got the talk show. Her habit of talking over her guests, treating them like they should feel privilaged to be there and talking down to the kids and people telling stories is getting on my nerves. I can't watch it anymore and I really want to.

I suspect she's not like that in real life, but nerves have gotten the better of her. At least I hope that's the answer here. I'd hate to think that she is like that all the time and got a television show. I'd rather watch Paula Dean in the afternoon.
    I sling romance and makeup
    Home BlogMakeup Blog

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Rachael Ray's Talk Show

Link Here

Just In: VALERIE BERTINELLI has been tapped to be the first "Celebrity Buddy" for the "RACHAEL RAY" show! The famous JENNY CRAIG client will work to develop segments reflecting her interests as a working mom. Her first appearance airs Tuesday, October 23.

In her first segement, the actress travels to New Orleans for a girls' guide to the gridiron at a "Monday Night Football" game. She also heads to the New York studio to show off her cooking skills.

Rachael herself couldn't be more excited about the new addition. "Valerie is the girlfriend and neighbor you wish you had," she says. "She lives her life with the same passion that our viewers do. It is really exciting for me to have her as our 'correspondent extraordinaire.'"
    I love Valerie!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234