+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 70 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives Season 3

Desperate Housewives Season 3

Has anyone seen the ads for Season 3, yet. Some hints are given as to the fate of some characters/stories. It's set outside with sheets hanging on a line.
    Sheet one says Aching for Perfection and it shows Bree in a wedding gown (which anyone who's read the spoilers for Episode 2 of Season 3 knows means that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Bree and Orson will get married.
    But it also shows her picking up a glass of red wine and then a red stain shows up on her dress right over her heart. What does this mean?
    Sheet 2 says Thirsty For Blood and shows Gabrielle with garden shears or whatever they are. Wonder who she wants to snip. Maybe that loser teenager who convinced the mom to take the baby back? :LOL
    Sheet 3 says Longing For Truth and shows Lynette walking up to what is supposed to be a bathtub with a shower curtain concealing what's inside. She sees 2 shadows (a man and a woman) and upon opening the curtain, there is a little girl standing there holding a lollipop. Could it be that everyone's suspicions have been right all along? Hm...
    Sheet 4 says Dying for love and shows Susan with 2 sheets revealing 2 sillouetted men. The words would kind of make me think something that I really don't want to think.
    Sheet 5 says Hungry for Revenge and shows Edie lighting a match and setting a sheet on fire. Now, we already know that Edie burned down Susan's house to get back at her for stealing Karl but does this mean that she's going to do something else childish now?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Sorry for the double post but I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen these ads yet and what you all think it means. The ads are very clever. You can actually view it at this website: http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html Give it time. You will see a commercial first then an ad for Dancing With The Stars followed by the DH ad. Feel free to view it and post in here and tell me what you think it all means.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I don't know what it means, but it does have me excited for the season! What's with the shower scene and Lynette?? and the little girl with the lollipop?

Looks intriguing! And I must say, the women sure do look beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp View Post
    I don't know what it means, but it does have me excited for the season! What's with the shower scene and Lynette?? and the little girl with the lollipop?

Looks intriguing! And I must say, the women sure do look beautiful!
    I think that what everyone's been speculating about may be true. that Tom isn't having an affair but that he and this woman were involved years ago before Lynette and he has a daughter with her. Remember when he revealed to his dad that he had a secret?

Thanks for posting that link - I hadn't seen the commercial yet.
    I haven't been watching repeats so my memory is a bit fuzzy, but
    I thought it was already established that Tom had a daughter with that woman he was visiting in Atlantic City? He wasn't fooling around with her, she had contacted him to ding him for support and now he wants to get to know his daughter. That relationship will drive a wedge between him and Lynette. By the way, IIRC, the daughter is not so little.
    My guess with the Bree thing is that her drinking will cause problems
    Click to see Spoiler:
    in her new marriage
    . Her son has got to come back to get his revenge, too.
    Are you supposing Edie might kill one of the men in Susan's life? Or that fire could just be referring to her burning Susan's house.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I have heard rumor, unfortunately, that James Denton may not be back for long - I hope that is not true.

As for Gabrielle, I can never guess what is going on with her.
    Did I read that Carol Burnett has signed on?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Thanks nilesgirl for posting that too! I haven't seen the commercial yet and have no great insights as to what it all means.

I think this year will have to be really good as they were losing ground last year to Grey's Anatomy, which I also adore.

I can hardly wait!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Has anyone seen the ads for Season 3, yet. Some hints are given as to the fate of some characters/stories. It's set outside with sheets hanging on a line.
    Sheet one says Aching for Perfection and it shows Bree in a wedding gown (which anyone who's read the spoilers for Episode 2 of Season 3 knows means that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Bree and Orson will get married.
    But it also shows her picking up a glass of red wine and then a red stain shows up on her dress right over her heart. What does this mean?
    It means Bree is going to get her heart broken yet again. Orson is romancing her for ulterior purposes... most likely to get back at Susan and continue his torment of Mike.

Sheet 2 says Thirsty For Blood and shows Gabrielle with garden shears or whatever they are. Wonder who she wants to snip. Maybe that loser teenager who convinced the mom to take the baby back? :LOL
    The situation with Carlos and the live-in chickee hasn't been resolved, has it? Perhaps Carlos is going to get Bobbit-ized? But.. they're actually going to be traipsing a few new gardeners, plus Jesse Metcalfe is coming back to the show, so it might be along those lines.

Sheet 3 says Longing For Truth and shows Lynette walking up to what is supposed to be a bathtub with a shower curtain concealing what's inside. She sees 2 shadows (a man and a woman) and upon opening the curtain, there is a little girl standing there holding a lollipop. Could it be that everyone's suspicions have been right all along? Hm...
    cricketeen is right... it's already been established that Tom has child with another woman. They're going to develop that storyline further since I believe that other woman has been made a recurring character this season.

Sheet 4 says Dying for love and shows Susan with 2 sheets revealing 2 sillouetted men. The words would kind of make me think something that I really don't want to think.
    I know they're bringing on a new love interest for Susan (can't remember the actor), so I'm sure her arc is going to involve Mike and the new guy.

Sheet 5 says Hungry for Revenge and shows Edie lighting a match and setting a sheet on fire. Now, we already know that Edie burned down Susan's house to get back at her for stealing Karl but does this mean that she's going to do something else childish now?
    I actually haven't seen anything about what Edie's storyline is going to be this year. I always forget that she's still there.

And.... love it that they're using Def Leppard. I've seen that commercial a few times and, despite the lounge singer style re-recording... it still makes me long to pull out my DL cds.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    It means Bree is going to get her heart broken yet again. Orson is romancing her for ulterior purposes... most likely to get back at Susan and continue his torment of Mike.

The situation with Carlos and the live-in chickee hasn't been resolved, has it? Perhaps Carlos is going to get Bobbit-ized? But.. they're actually going to be traipsing a few new gardeners, plus Jesse Metcalfe is coming back to the show, so it might be along those lines.

cricketeen is right... it's already been established that Tom has child with another woman. They're going to develop that storyline further since I believe that other woman has been made a recurring character this season.

I know they're bringing on a new love interest for Susan (can't remember the actor), so I'm sure her arc is going to involve Mike and the new guy.

I actually haven't seen anything about what Edie's storyline is going to be this year. I always forget that she's still there.

And.... love it that they're using Def Leppard. I've seen that commercial a few times and, despite the lounge singer style re-recording... it still makes me long to pull out my DL cds.
    Uummmm.......Unless they remade the song, "You Really Got Me Going" is by the Kinks not Def Leppard. Minor detail. You had me confused when you said that so I decided to look up the song.

Demmitall.... I've proven over and over again that my memory isn't always the best for minute details. I guess I had forgotten what song had played, eh, in my distaste for the Larry the Lounge Lizard rerecording? I was thinking the song was "Bringing on the Heartbreak." Sorry for the confusion!

Now I'm going to have to figure out where I've recently heard "Bringing on the Heartbreak."
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Big news on the DH front: Cross Pregnant with First Child
    Desperate Housewives star Marcia Cross and new husband Tom Mahoney are expecting their first child together. The couple married on June 24 in California, after dating for more than a year. The 44-year-old star's publicist has confirmed she is due in April, just as the series is wrapping up production on Season 3. Producers are still deciding whether or not to incorporate her pregnancy into the storyline. Former Melrose Place star Cross plays repressed housewife Bree Van De Kamp, who has an affair with a mysterious character played by Kyle MacLachlan in the upcoming season of the hit show.
    http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-09-07/
    Now the only thing I have to correct on that is that it's technically not an affair now since Bree is widowed. But anyway, congrats to Marcia and her husband.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 70 123456789101151 ... LastLast