+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    Ernie Hudson! I was driving myself crazy wondering who that was! He was on the HBO show "OZ" last time I saw him. Thanks, Catwoman!

I have been less than impressed with the season thus far, but with
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the return of Andrew
    next week, maybe it will pick up.
    You're welcome, suncat7 I've never seen "Oz", since I don't get HBO. But, I will always associate Ernie Hudson with the movie, "Ghostbusters."

Otherwise, I do agree with you, WRT the prospect of
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the return of Andrew
    next week. To me, if the writers/PTB can work well with THAT, then they might well start to get me much more enthusiastic and hopeful about the promise of DH, as shown in Season 1.

At this point, and as I see it, DH has a LOT of competition out here - via cable or mainstream network TV fare. So, at this point, being (yet) another lame, supposedly edgy TV show is NOT an option.

Cat

FORT Newbie
    For those of you who want to know what Orson said :
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he said in French "Tu me manques Monique" which means "I miss you Monique"

Quote Originally Posted by sam chatouille View Post
    For those of you who want to know what Orson said :
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he said in French "Tu me manques Monique" which means "I miss you Monique"
    What he said was
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Do you miss me Monique

FORT Newbie
    Well French is my first language and I heard him say
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tu me manques Monique
    which really means
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I miss you Monique
    No doubt about it!!

Quote Originally Posted by sam chatouille View Post
    Well French is my first language and I heard him say
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tu me manques Monique
    which really means
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I miss you Monique
    No doubt about it!!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Je te manquez Monique means I miss you Monique while Tu me manque Monique means You miss me Monique

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Who is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Monique? Is that Orson's previous wife, who he supposedly killed? Is the Laurie Metcalfe character Orson's former neighbor, or his former sister in law? I think former neighbor, right?
    And do we have to continue spoilering this since the episode ended last night?

Regarding Gaby and Carlos' unintentional baby... so it seems like they ONLY wanted the baby if it had their DNA. Since it was an African American couple's baby, they didn't want it? Legally, whose baby is it? Theirs or the other couple undergoing IVF the same time they did? They didn't seem too torn up about not having a baby anymore... That plot line got old fast, too.

And, most importantly of all, was Dougray Scott wearing a kilt at the wedding reception last night?!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Who is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Monique? Is that Orson's previous wife, who he supposedly killed? Is the Laurie Metcalfe character Orson's former neighbor, or his former sister in law? I think former neighbor, right?
    And do we have to continue spoilering this since the episode ended last night?

Regarding Gaby and Carlos' unintentional baby... so it seems like they ONLY wanted the baby if it had their DNA. Since it was an African American couple's baby, they didn't want it? Legally, whose baby is it? Theirs or the other couple undergoing IVF the same time they did? They didn't seem too torn up about not having a baby anymore... That plot line got old fast, too.

And, most importantly of all, was Dougray Scott wearing a kilt at the wedding reception last night?!
    Ok, first of all, Dougray Scott? HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!! Honey, I have missed you!!!!!!!!!

And with Gaby and Carlos' baby, I am guessing that the baby was not their leagally since the dna was not theirs. I am still mad though that this is the third time that Gaby and Carlos' have lost a baby.

I don't know who Monique is but the wife he killed before befriending Bree and hitting Mike was Alma.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I'll miss Xio Mai (the maid) if she's gone from the show. I loved her facial expressions (I just noticed that she's the same actress who was in "Broken Trail"--a very different type of role) and the way she got under Gaby's skin.

Bree and Orson...sigh. Another bad relationship for Bree.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    I don't know who Monique is but the wife he killed before befriending Bree and hitting Mike was Alma.
    Thanks for the reminder!

Ah, so Orson is a serial killer. Interesting.
    What?! Am I still here?

+ Reply to Thread