+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives Season 3

Nora looks a lot like Susan's mom. Wonder if they could make a connection there.

I watched every ep last season, and for the life of me, I can't remember how Bree met Orson?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Didn't Bree meet Orson while she was in Rehab?

I'm getting bored with this Tom's daughter story line as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty88 View Post
    Didn't Bree meet Orson while she was in Rehab?
    Yes. I think he was visiting someone, whereas she was a patient.

Okay, this is good so far. Although I have 2 things to say about the wedding plans. #1 I agree that those dresses are hideous. #2 I disagree that a brides maid can't comment on the bride's choice of a groom. I think if you are close enough friends with the bride where you can open up to her about anything, and you think her groom is a loser, you should be able to tell her "Your groom is a creep and you deserve better."
    WOA! Edie's nephew's hot. Awww. Hot and gay. Figures!
    ETA: Okay. Maybe not gay.
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 10-01-2006 at 10:25 PM.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Who's baby was it? Since obviously it wasn't Gabrielle's and Carlo's.

Quote Originally Posted by StarbucksLover View Post
    Who's baby was it? Since obviously it wasn't Gabrielle's and Carlo's.
    The clinic made a mistake and accidently implanted the wrong embryo in Xio Mae. They planted a black couple's embryo in Xiomei and Gabby and Carlo's embryo in another couple. Unfortunately, the doctor said that Gabby's embryo didn't take.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    So just some random person's baby, who presumably came and got it...happy surprise since they "lost" Gabby's baby and thought they didn't have one.
    And do we find out what happened to the surrogate...hopefully Gabby didn't really ship her back to China. Will she still be Gabby's maid after all this?
    Am I right that Orson was the one who hit Mike?
    Weird that we have no idea where Bree's daughter is....
    The new bridesmaids' gowns were actually quite pretty, and flattering to all.
    Gabby is much more tanned or something this year.
    AND my BIG question...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    what did Orson say as he left the morgue? And did he bribe the nosey neighbor? Or was that really not his wife?
    . Spoiled in case anyone from the West Coast is reading...not yet over there.
    Doubt anyone will have to spoil their answer.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Am I right that Orson was the one who hit Mike?
    Weird that we have no idea where Bree's daughter is....
    The new bridesmaids' gowns were actually quite pretty, and flattering to all.
    Gabby is much more tanned or something this year.
    AND my BIG question...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    what did Orson say as he left the morgue? And did he bribe the nosey neighbor? Or was that really not his wife?
    . ...
    Doubt anyone will have to spoil their answer.
    Yes, Orson was the guy that hit Mike last season. We are supposedly going to find out why he did it, and Orson's connection to Mike this season. And, yeah, it is, indeed, weird that Bree's daughter has been MIA, so far, during the past few new eps. Hell, I wasn't exactly paying close attention during all of last season's finale, but I could have sworn that, after Alfre Woodard's character's son was shot and killed, Bree's daughter ended up at home with her, right? ... And, WRT Gabrielle, I think that the big change with her appearance this season is her hair coloring, which has gone lighter, with some highlight thang goin' on. In my opinion, it's not very flattering, to say the least.

I, too, wanted to know the answer to your BIG question, especially about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    what did Orson say as he left the morgue? It sounded like something said in French language, with the name, "Monique", in that line... I really want to know what he said...
    . I sense that whatever transpired in that scene, at its end, might be a significant clue to (what may be) the murder mystery for this season.

Otherwise, and in my opinion, "the jury is still out", so to speak, regarding whether or not DH is back on track, with the promise that it showed in Season 1. The writers and PTB have a LOT of ground to cover, if they are gonna recover from the ultimate debacle that was Season 2. Yeah, I'll still watch, but I will proceed with MUCH caution...

Cat

P.S. In my opinion, it's great to see actors like Laurie Metcalf (from "Roseanne") and Ernie Hudson ("Ghostbusters") back on the scene, on TV
    Last edited by catwoman1955; 10-02-2006 at 02:39 AM.

Ernie Hudson! I was driving myself crazy wondering who that was! He was on the HBO show "OZ" last time I saw him. Thanks, Catwoman!

I have been less than impressed with the season thus far, but with
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the return of Andrew
    next week, maybe it will pick up.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

+ Reply to Thread