+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives Season 3

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    ok after reading my EW this week.. i guess I have to post this all as a spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:

First Bree marries Kyle, cuts their honeymoon short because of her son.. she feels the need to go resuce him. Orsen is hiding something darker than Mike ever had.. and this will effect his relationship with Bree. One of the Van De Kamps attempts suicide as well.

Second, Susan sits by Mikes bed as hes in a coma and cozeys up to (drool i love this man...) Ian played by Dougray Scott whos wife is also in a coma. Its been said that this is the first one to really be in the running for Susans love intrest after or since Mike.

Gabby and Carlos begin a "War of the Roses" relationship this season.. simply trying to out do one another to make the other as unhappy as they can before they divorce.

Edie gets a storyline that shows shes not just a 'ho' when her nephew, trouble making one at that, moves in and begins to set his sights on susans daughter! Josh Henderson is playing Austin. ) Hes not too bad to look at either!

Lynette has big time troubles with the mother of her hubbys first child..Nora. Not to mention the tempting new neighbor that moves in.. no word on who this is yet. She will also quit her jb and help Tom run a pizza place! Can you see that.. like shes not got enough at home

Its been said that the writing is better this season.. going back to season ones dark comedy values.. and that the women will have more interaction with one another again, unlike season 2. I can't wait for this one to begin!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Well, 5 minutes in to the new season and part of spoiler #1 above has already been let out of the cage so to speak. He killed his wife and her bird. Bree sure can pick'em.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

I must not be in the mood for DH this year. I kept switching to Cold Case last night. Kyle MacLachlan creeped me out...which I know he's supposed to, but then the mother of Tom's daughter is SO Obnoxious, I was sort of hoping that she would meet an unfortunate end quickly. I still think that the girl isn't even Tom's. Tom never said they did DNA did they?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I was disappointed in the first show of the season. I hope it gets better as the season goes on. Orson creeps me out big time
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    I'm already tired of the whole "Tom's love child" storyline and I hope they do away with it ASAP. And I thought Bree getting turned on by Orson wiping down the stemware was too funny, leave it to her to find that sexy! She sure knows how to pick em.
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

FORT Fan
    I am also kind of bored with the story line that revolves around Tom's other child. Hopefully last night will be all that we hear about that.

The juvenile in me loved Gabrielle's hissy fit when waiting on XiaoMei. And I have to admit that I giggled when she told XiaoMei to talk to her Chinese friend "Sue Me."

And Bree having to see the doctor because she had an orgas m (have to get around my work censors... heh). Classic Bree.

The Tom/child relationship is beyond old. Not a well written, nor intriguing storyline at all.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl View Post
    Big news on the DH front: Cross Pregnant with First Child
    Desperate Housewives star Marcia Cross and new husband Tom Mahoney are expecting their first child together. The couple married on June 24 in California, after dating for more than a year. The 44-year-old star's publicist has confirmed she is due in April, just as the series is wrapping up production on Season 3. Producers are still deciding whether or not to incorporate her pregnancy into the storyline. Former Melrose Place star Cross plays repressed housewife Bree Van De Kamp, who has an affair with a mysterious character played by Kyle MacLachlan in the upcoming season of the hit show.
    http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-09-07/
    Now the only thing I have to correct on that is that it's technically not an affair now since Bree is widowed. But anyway, congrats to Marcia and her husband.

Update on that....... apparently Marcia Cross is pregnant with twins!

Okay, my absolute favorite part of the Gabby/XioMei dialogue was this:
    XioMei: You're meanest...
    Gabby: NO! I'm the meanest person you know. Modify your nouns for crying out loud (or something like that)
    XioMei: What a b**** That cracked me up!!!!!! I clapped for her.
    I really really hate Kayla's psycho mother, Nora trying to insinuate herself into Tom's new family just because Kayla's her daughter. I really want to see a cat fight between Lynette and Nora. Lynette needs to punch that woman's lights out.
    Another scene I laughed at was when Ian asked Susan out and she accidentally dumped all of her Strawberry smoothie on his wife! I'm saying to myself: "OMG! It could only happen to Susan." and then when she told the nurse to give the wife a sponge bath because "she had an accident".
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

will someone please give Tom some B***s! He's really reallly starting to bug me.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

+ Reply to Thread