+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friends

Friends

Well, thank goodness they cleared up the proposal. I was expecting 4-5 episodes where Rachel believed Joey proposed and there was one misunderstanding after another.

I thought the ending rang true though. This is Ross and Rachel DID say yes to Joey when she thought he proposed. So, he's going to have some issues there.

I'd love to see another episode where they just hash it all out and the other 4 are trapped in another room. I want Ross and Rachel together in the end. Even though I like Joey, it would just seem wrong to me.

LG.
    Well no kidding, Miss F, as they do have a child together. Time to grow up when you have children yourself. Rachel's charcter annoys me so much, I'd rather she just fall off a cliff and let Joey and Ross raise the baby together, maybe Steve Guttenberg (from 3 men and a baby) is available to join them.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

strong anti-rachel feelings there, LG!

you know, all rachel had to do to clear up the whole mess is say, "ross, i got scared i'd be raising this baby alone. when i thought joey proposed, i jumped on the chance to make sure i wasn't."

but then again... it's a comedy. that would really mess things up!

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    LG you may get your wish!

I hear they are trying to keep Friends on for another season but they know Aniston isn't coming back....

I watched this last night just so I could give S5 enough time to tape on the Tivo so I wouldn't have to watch commercials. I was underwhelmed to say the least.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

eny
    FORT Fogey
    all rachel had to do to clear up the whole mess is say, "ross, i got scared i'd be raising this baby alone. when i thought joey proposed, i jumped on the chance to make sure i wasn't
    Now you know that in sitcom land that would never happen

It was pretty funny though the look on her face when Ross thought it through.

The Chandler/ Monica/ Dad thing was creepy. I can see that being the last show . Monica finally gets pregnant.

it WAS creepy, huh? and the dad just kept watching!!! then offering position suggestions?!!? ewwwwwwwwwwww

i did laugh a lot while watching last night though. i loved the looks on joey's face. and phoebe was awesome.

I can see the season ending like that too Eny. (btw, who is on your avatar? Freaking me out!)

It was only okay. There were a few times I laughed out loud, especially Chandler and the "seriously sir, my brains are on the wall" comment.

But I just want the whole Rachel/Joey thing to die. He'll always be second best and it's just too icky.

Love Pheobe though. In the beginning I hated her, but lately she's become the voice of reason for the group.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I wasn't too impressed with last night's show. But then, any time a character has a baby, you're jumping the shark.

jumping the shark

have you been to that website?

No, but the guy who wrote the book was on one of the morning shows either yesterday or the day before. He was kind of funny.

Have a baby, or get married. They're both clear indicators that you've jumped the shark.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast