+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Friends

yup, he was on morning radio last week in dallas. he was right on, but man, i kept thinking "WAAAAAAAY too much time on your hands!"

I liked the Joey and breastfeeding scenes.

Glad they resolved the proposal!

I hate Ross! He just bugs the 'oh my heck' outta me!

I like Joey. He's really funny, even though, he doesn't have that much upstairs.
    Ross annoys me too, Kylie. He's funny too, but I just don't like him. It was a good show, but I didn't really find the "Monica/Chandler making out while Dad watched" part that funny. It was a little freaky.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'm really about over Friends. It's a decent show, and I'll continue to watch it, but it will always take second place to Survivor for me.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I think the reason Friends has so much novelty to me is because I missed the 1st few seasons. I only became a really avid watcher around the time Ross met Emily. But now I watch reruns whenever I have time, so I'm pretty caught up on what I've missed.

I didn't think the Monica/Chandler part was that funny either.

I guess I'm fortunate that Friends and Survivor are shown on the same channel up here (Friends at 7.30pm) so I get to see both if I want too.

I liked Friends a lot more when I was in England. It was on once a week and that was it.
    With all the reruns here I could probably watch the older episodes at least four times a day if I wanted on various channels so it's been kind of spoiled for me.

I didn't like the whole series when Ross married Emily and have never really bothered with it much since.
    I really don't care if I miss it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I was in line at the grocery store on Friday and these 2 women behind me were talking about the Friends episode.

The one woman said something like, "Yeah, I agree it was pretty boring. "

And the other one said, "I'm so mad I missed the first half of Survivor for THAT!"

I laughed silently to myself and felt like saying -- well, that should teach you a lesson now, shouldn't it?!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Friends has lost any spark it had imo.

I hate "misunderstanding" storylines in comedies.
    It bugs the crap out of me that people can't just stop and say "oh no, you misunderstood me" or words to that effect.
    Things have to get out of hand and that kind of "chaos comedy" is just annyoing, not funny to me at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

reminded me of Three's Company
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12