+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season Premiere

Season Premiere

Here are my quick hits on the show

*Wow, judging by the new intro, you'd think this was the Noah Wyle show with all the shots of him. I do like him and I think he's up to filling the ample shoes of both Eriq LaSalle and Anthony Edwards. Carter is the soul of the show now.

*I'm disappionted that Abby and Carter are together, but I am glad it wasn't too lovey dovey.

*Romano losing an arm. I knew it was coming, but it still was pretty upsetting. Just the sight of everyone being covered in his blood freaked me out

*Yay! Corday's coming home

*I really like Susan and I really like Gallant. I hope she takes him under her wing and they develop a friendship. Both of them need a friend and a talk-to

*Could Luka be any hotter? Doubt it

I'm excited about this season. I still enjoy the show and I think it's still got a lot of potential. I pretty much like all the cast, but as I alluded to earlier, I don't like Abby and Carter together.

Wow, judging by the new intro, you'd think this was the Noah Wyle show
    That would suit me just fine.

I knew the "arm" scene was coming but I still jumped out of my skin.
    That was a classic. I loved his conversation with Kerry when she came to see him in the hospital.
    He's really underutilised in the show so I hope we will get to see mroe of him this year.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    I knew the arm scene was coming, but didn't tell Mr. LG and watched him jump right out of his skin. He was so shocked. I laughed and laughed. Serves him right for lying to me about the tv schedule just so he could avoid watching Big Brother a week ago.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Atta girl!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I was spoiled on the arm thing from Wanda so I half-believed it but expected Romano to be like, bonked on the arm by a scalpel and get a scratch instead. Then I saw the Graphic Images thing (which they never used to do, btw- remember that episode where the little girl had a coathanger in her mouth? No Graphic Images warning, ER and Graphic Images used to go hand in hand but then the show became poontsy.)

It's so wrong that Pratt is third and Luka is near the end. It should go Carter, Kerry, Luka, Susan, Abby and then them new kids. And Deb after Abby. Eh!

I hope ER sees this arm thing out though, I hope they're not like well they sewed his arm back on now he's fine. There's a whooooooole lot of rehab and... stuff that goes along with that.

Now, I know this is County we're talking about, but presuming Elizabeth has been back in England for a few months, wouldn't you think they would have filled the spot she left behind? Suregons are dropping like flies, and they would have been looking. She didnt even check to make sure her job was still there. Also, Ella shrunk. I think Elizabeth left her in the dryer too long.

I also think it's all kinds of wrong that Luka is after Pratt. I also agree with your order.

And WTF was with Gallant's picture in the opening? You barely see his face. here is some doctor's back, played by Sharif Atkins...
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Man, don't knock the back! I thought Some Random Doctor's Back Played By Sharif Atkins stole the show!

labtech
    I was totally shocked by the Ramano arm thing. We had not heard anything about it or seen it on any previews and when he hit the propellor on the helicoptor we both jumped and couldn't believe it. I also hope that they don't play it where now they have sewed Ramono's arm back on and now he can operate as good as ever. There is alot involved in recovering from loosing a limb. I hope the little worm has to suffer for a while!!!! j/k

I do too. I adore Romano, especially when he was being an ass to the chick at the other hospital on the phone.

I will say, I did feel bad for Kerry when she came to visit him the second time. And I almost never feel bad for Kerry.

and @ Ducky

LG.
    Ramano, what a character, nobody else visits him the entire time he's in the hospital except Kerry and then he's an ass to her. I wonder why no-one else was visiting, hmmmmm. . . .

Do you think Lizzie will be rushing over to lend Robert a "hand" when she gets back and finds out about it? I think so. She's been diggin' on Robert for quite some time now.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast