+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Eureka

Re: Eureka

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3975841;
    Poor Jack Carter this is the third time line he has been involved with. Still the story was fun. I wonder if they will resolve the time line issue quickly or take all season to do so?
    It looks like it will be longer. I was hoping they'd resolve it last episode but guess not. I guess it does make it interesting.

I love this show so will take whatever they give us.

I had been hoping they would resolve it quickly, too, but as I watched the second episode, the storyline grew increasingly interesting. I look forward to seeing how it progresses.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I do wonder how the timeline will be effected with Dr. Grant going missing...
    Fargo in charge of GD? That's a stretch. Well, I will just have to trust that the writers and producers know where they are going with the show. One aspect I don't like is Jack and Tess. I would rather see Jack and Allison together but hopefully we (the viewers) will eventually be rewarded and it will happen.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Well.....after watching tonight's episode of Warehouse 13, Eureka should be getting more interesting!!!! Nice cross over tonight, the W13 crossover into Eureka looks promising!
    Last edited by Jazzie1953; 08-04-2010 at 02:20 AM. Reason: clarification
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

I had a bit of an issue with how Zoe reacted to Jack visiting her at college. First of all I know she had early admission and it looked as if she was popular but she just dissed her dad. Most kids I know are thrilled to see their parents because it means great dinners that mom and dad pay for, a stay in a nice hotel room, a trip, care packages etc... not why are you here, you should have called and I you are interfering with my social life. Honey, remember Daddy is still footing the bill and paying your health insurance etc... and giving you a place to stay during the holidays and summer. I really didn't like that part of the story line at all as if the moment you graduate high school parents aren't allowed to care about you. I know some parents literally kick their kids out of the house at 18 but Jack is not like that.

I very much enjoyed the crossover to Warehouse 13 last night, a show I perfer over Eureka lately, but I'm eager to see the reciprocal crossover.

Bearcata, I agree with you about Zoe's behavior. Maybe Jack is somewhat overprotective, but Zoe's past when Eureka first started might be a reason for some of that. I thought she was rude and obnoxious.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

As a mother of a college grad and a sophomore, it's rude but not all that unusual although we experienced it with out oldest when we brought him to school. He was much better by family weekend. There's always a tug-a-war with them needing parents to be available but wanting to be treated like an adult. I actually think what happened was quite realistic, even the apology.

I'm trying to decide if things are just going to gradually get back to the way they were but can't quite figure out how. I'm back to thinking something at the end of the season will happen to fix it. I haven't seen this week's Warehouse 13 yet but am looking to the 2 crossover episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;4023565;
    I had a bit of an issue with how Zoe reacted to Jack visiting her at college. First of all I know she had early admission and it looked as if she was popular but she just dissed her dad.
    He showed up unannounced, of course she was pissy.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;4033624;
    He showed up unannounced, of course she was pissy.
    Disrespectful child.

SyFy has renewed the show for a 5th season.

+ Reply to Thread