+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Eureka

Re: Eureka

Tonights show has the dog show in it. I have been looking forward to this one ever since I read about it!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Alison in a bridal dress and a volcano, recipe for a disaster. That was fun. I do wish the sherrif would make a move cause they still give themselves longing looks.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'm with you Bearcata, they are driving me nuts! Future Ali and Carter were cute together.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Wow, just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3169948;
    Wow, just wow.
    Last night sort of opened up the season's possibilities, didn't it?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

It's almost as if Nathan had a glimpse of the future when he asked Carter to look after Alli, that or in his heart of hearts he knew remarrying Alli wasn't going to last.

I wonder if Carter's sister will be staying??

Yeah it sure did open up some possibilities. I don't think Stark is final dead tho. There are a number of ways for him to reappear. His DNA is in that transport thingy that they used to save Kevin. There was no body. The guy who died in the first episode was out of sync with time, it could be the same with Stark. It was shocking and dramatic, but I don't think it is the last we have seen of this character.

And I hope Carter's sister stays around for awhile.

Yes I have been watching Eureka. It is a great show I thought so from the first season. It really pokes fun at Carter's lack on "genius" but it is great to see that even without a phenominal IQ he still gets things done.

I thought that taking Stark out of the show was great, we have to see if and how he will come back
    Nice to know, impossible to forget

Quote Originally Posted by Rylani;3173232;
    Yes I have been watching Eureka. It is a great show I thought so from the first season. It really pokes fun at Carter's lack on "genius" but it is great to see that even without a phenominal IQ he still gets things done.

I thought that taking Stark out of the show was great, we have to see if and how he will come back
    Carter is a "genius" but in reading people and knowing what their motivations are and in investigation. Unfortunately, the folks in Eureka figure if you can't do quantum physics or molecular chemistry that you are a dolt.

The Mummy Episode:

I luv'ed the homage to Heroes, "Save Fargo, save the town". Very nicely done.

I think Carter also demonstrated his "genius" in this episode as he is the one who thought that the bacteria might be insectoid in nature, he is the one who thought of freezing them. He may not be a genius in physics but he can put together the unrelated pieces of an investigation and solve it.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 08-27-2008 at 02:44 AM.

+ Reply to Thread