+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Eureka

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin View Post
    I'm watching it and enjoying it. And I want that house! I know my husband would love the bathroom (he always calls it his library)! (People who watched the 2nd ep will know what I'm referring to.)
    Me too! I want that house That bathroom is so awesome... but can S.A.R.A.H. read my signs as I attempt to communicate with it/her?

Oh, the flashing outline of a man scared the *bleep* out of me! Literally had to pause it and went to bathroom to clean up the mess!

(well, not really. LOL)
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

That house reminds me of the Disney movie 'Smart House'. Wasn't the name of that house Sarah also? If anyone has even seen it. lol

~Hannah~
    "Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell."

Re: Eureka

New Eureka tonight!

Woo Hoo!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by ozjod;1980156;
    I had to laugh when Jack was standing at his door at the end and he suddenly realized that even though he was no longer married, he now had a wife to answer to!

Fargo is definitely going to be major comic relief in the show. Doing the girly voice for SARAH, pretending to be the phone tech person then transferring to himself and talking to the dead Susan at the bioscan.
    LOL, Yeah, Jack now has a HOUSEwife!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

I'm sort of bummed that Allison and Stark are back together. I was sort of hoping for Jack and Allison to get together this season. As for Frances Fisher, I wonder what is in the tube she was looking at in the end shot. I'm just really glad Eureka is back.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3149003;
    I'm sort of bummed that Allison and Stark are back together. I was sort of hoping for Jack and Allison to get together this season. As for Frances Fisher, I wonder what is in the tube she was looking at in the end shot. I'm just really glad Eureka is back.
    I am too, Jack and Allison seemed so happy and it really was a sacrifice on Jack's part to come back into the past to save/warn Henry. Hope that they can somehow get together.

Luv'd how people understood Martha's robot speak in tonight's episode.

Francis Farmer's character, I wonder if she is part of the mysterious cartel that was trying to get that mysterious meteor in the previous seasons???

I found it interesting that the Francis Farmer character was trying to encourage Nathan to act as if he was Jack's boss. Trying to create friction on purpose here?? Jack is a government employee, Nathan is not his boss and does not have any authority over him. I think it is a very good idea that the sherif is in an independent position and not a yes man to Global Dynamics.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I am sooooo glad the series is back. I am bummed about Allison saying yes to Stark, but don't think it will last long. As Stark gets sucked in to the Fixers team, distance between them will grow. And every time he kicks Jack, she will run to Jack's defence I think. Can't wait til the Fixer meets Tagert!

Loved Bad to the Drone, the second episode with snake man was ok. Not my favorite, but I am so happy the show is back, I'll take it!

Yeah...I loved Bad to the Drone as well. What do you all think about the men's deodorant, Degree, commercials being woven into the shows? Too much or a good tie-in (real life) with the scripted show? The new storyline is about a fixer representing the commercial interests of Global Dyanmics so there is some synergy with using a real product placement in the show...but a deodorant? I do like that company's new slogan, though...Degree - over engineered...cleaver.

As to the fixer...the last epi ended with her studying confiscated photos from the museum she had closed. All looked suspiciously like an alien type landing site. Doesn't she already know about the artifact? She asked for a secluded room as office space and now we know where her "other" agenda is leading.

In this past epi, the biosphere was very interesting, but the hologram of an interactive real-time Henry was a bit jarring. I know this show stretches the boundaries to the implausible sometimes, but the full bodied and quick time communicating that "Henry" did was a bit much. They never showed us how the real Henry was hooked up in order to create the hologram and maybe that is why it was disconcerting. If they had shown him standing in a circle of light with a wired skull cap on his head, I think it would have been more believable. Star-trekkish, but believable.

I am soooo glad this show has started again. I love it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I read about the Degree thing before I watched Bad to the Drone, so I was expecting it to a degree. (Sorry, bad pun alert!)

I don't mind. In this day and age of TIVO and commercials not counting as much, we are going to start seeing this a lot more on many shows. My feeling is this: If it is integrated and organic as possible to the story AND it lets us have more episodes of Eureka than I am all for it.

Scifi series tend to get canceled due to costs and not blockbuster numbers of viewers, so if this keeps the show on longer I think it is a great thing.

Regarding the Fixer, she is intriguing. And hologram Henry was a way to get him back into the series as a valued member so he could get pardoned, so I am ok with it.

+ Reply to Thread