+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Psych

Psych

Is anyone else watching this new show on USA network? I kind of stumbled upon it and really enjoyed the first episode.

FORT Regular
    I really enjoy this show too. It fits in nice with its slot next to monk. It is a very funny show I thought. The interaction between Gus and Sean (?) is exciting to watch.

Count me in. I also like what I've seen so far. It's witty and well-written.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

This show is hilarious!!!!!! I love it when Sean fakes having a vision or a spirit attack him.

~Hannah~

this show is pretty entertaining. i haven't watched the last two episodes but have them tivoed but the premiere was pretty funny.

I have now watched two of the episodes. I loved this ep. too. The lead reminds me of Zack Braff (is that his name?) from Scrubs. And I'm happy to see "Charlie" from the West Wing and "Sean" from Judging Amy back on t.v. again.

I wonder why they replaced the original female detective with the new one, who appears to be a possible love interest for Shawn?

I only saw the first episode, but I liked it.

I really enjoyed the show.

I wondered about the change in female cop, and figured it was to give the show that ongoing love/chemistry thing. The male cop is slightly over the top though, to get to his position, you'd think he'd have a bit more smarts.

It's nice to see Corbin Bernsen on tv again.

Yeah, the male cop is driving me crazy. Shawn always nails it, so you think he would earn a bit of a break with the police. The cop is definitely a bit over the top.

And I can't help but wonder what happened to the puppy in the 2nd episode (the one Shawn had as a kid. He couldn't keep the puppy without building the dog house, but he never built it...I'm too much of an animal lover I guess!)

I don't think he actually got the puppy when he was young. He had to make the dog house before getting one, which he never completed.

I was worried about the one at the end though, it looked like the father was going to throw it over the fence. Goodness knows what could have happened by the time the boys walked around the block.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast