+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Psych

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Psych

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3132335;
    Bumping cause new episodes are coming back friday!! Whoo hoo!!

Did everyone hear about Cybill Shepherd joining the cast? She's playing Shawns MOM...drama drama, she surely has something big to tell Shawn...
    Had not heard that.. I love her. This should be great this season
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

That's right. The last scene was him opening the door and saying "Mom" and then the season was over! for it coming back.
    Yup, with donuts!!

OMG did you guys see the latest commerical spot for this show?? Shawn and Burt singing Ebony and Ivory. Too funny for words!

I can't wait for the Delightful Duo to return to lighten up my Friday nights
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

While I loved that Gus was at the forefront of the S3 first episode, I was kind of bummed that Juliette took a backseat and there wasn't much of Shawn's dad. Nevertheless, I'm glad the show is back.

MRD

who is the actor that played Gus's boss, Mr. Haversham. I know I"ve seen him before.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Christopher McDonald. Hes been around for a very long time - I have always enjoyed his movies and such.

he was in a movie with Cybill Shephard, Ryan ONeal and Robert Downey Jr - Chances Are. One of my favs

Happy Gilmore. He was also Ward Cleaver in the Leave it to Beaver movie.

LG.

the boss with the haunted house was played by Christopher McDonald, which we recognized from his role as Shooter McGavin in Happy Gilmore. He's been in a million things.

Very happy that Psych is back, and I really liked seeing Cybill Shepherd again.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I thought it was a really good opener, Cybill Shepherd did a really good job and i liked seeing Shawn interact with her, it definitely should us a side of him we dont get to see much...

Also, even though it was a bit more serious than most psych episodes it still had some hilarious moments: how funny was it when Gus dragged Shawn across the floor??

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I thought it was a really good opener, Cybill Shepherd did a really good job and i liked seeing Shawn interact with her, it definitely showed us a side of him we dont get to see much...

Also, even though it was a bit more serious than most psych episodes it still had some hilarious moments: how funny was it when Gus dragged Shawn across the floor??

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

What a fun episode was last nights look back at the events of the 70's. I also laughed oiut loud at the not so suble dig at SAG.

USA shows are making some great casting choices. First, Robert Loggia in Monk; now Jere Burns and Ted Lange in Psych. Please don't change USA as A&E and Bravo have done.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread