+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Psych

Re: Psych

I think this show is hilarious! Every time I watch it makes me giggle. The weird ticks and movements he does and the way they feed off each other is great!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm a few episodes behind (but thank heavens for the handy DVR). I'm also glad Gus is getting more to do this season. Based on what others said about The Lou Diamond Phillips episode, that'll be the next one I watch!

I have only seen two out of the four eps. The American Duos and the most recent with the car theft ring. I have the others taped and hope to get completely caught up this weekend. I can't get over how much I enjoy watching this show!

GREAT EP! I can't believe he wasted so much money for those old lockers.

This must be a different bully than the one his father made him stand up to. That kid he became friends with.

I never saw it coming that the bully hadn't grown physically or socially since 5th grade. A lot of funny stuff. Gus' smile gave him away at the end, but I didn't seriously suspect him until then of being the "second spitter".

GRR ARGH! USA is out in my area. The channel keeps freezing and blacking out completely! I couldn't even tape the ep to watch later

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2519446;
    GRR ARGH! USA is out in my area. The channel keeps freezing and blacking out completely! I couldn't even tape the ep to watch later
    They don't seem to play reruns of these shows on the off season either. Are the season shorter on cable stations than they are on the network stations?

I think they are closer to 16-20 eps a season. The only time they ever have reruns is if they decide to do a random Marathon day. They run the eps about 3-4 times over Friday night to Saturday afternoon, but I wasn't able to get USA working.

I loved this ep! The previews made it look questionable, but it turned out to be one of their best shows EVAH!

RE: the Aug 17th episode. I loved Gus's uncle Burton who knew all of that trivia about TV detective shows. Hilarious!

Sorry for the bump but I've just been getting into this show and I can't believe it took me so long - it's soooo hysterical! I look forward to it every Friday night. Is anyone else watching this season? Happen to catch the tella novella episode??

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread