+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Psych

Re: Psych

Anyone watching the new season?

I think they tried too hard to make every single line of the premiere funny and the whole show just fell flat for me.

The rest of the season has been getting back to the standard goofiness, though. Good times.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I like that they seem to be giving Dule Hill more to do this season. Gus has become the go-to guy for obscure/geeky knowledge and he has that weird alliance with Shawn's dad. Because I find a bit too much of Shawn to be kind of annoying, brining up Gus' presence really has balanced things out a bit, though I think they could go even further.

But after last week's episode, what I really want to know is when the hell did Lou Diamond Phillips get that hot?

My question is, when did Lou Diamond Philips get that funny? His performance hit just the right note.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2494302;
    But after last week's episode, what I really want to know is when the hell did Lou Diamond Phillips get that hot?

I thought it was hilarious the way Juliet kept fantasizing about Lou's character. And then when he came in with his shirt off (his abs are amazing!) and it turned out to be real I was .

It took a bit but I recognized the female psychic as one of the characters on Rules of Engagment.

I think Psych is one of the most clever shows on TV right now. I love almost every minute of the show. So far for me the highlight of this season was the American Duets episode. I don't remember when a show made me laugh so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2504723;
    I think Psych is one of the most clever shows on TV right now. I love almost every minute of the show.
    I agree.

This last ep with the chop shop/drug ring was funny. When Lassy called them children they responded with the "boo boo" and "pee pee" comments, but I think it would have been funnier if he had whined "I have to go to the bathroom, Dad." and/or "Are we there yet?" instead.

I love their friendship and how well they complement each other. Sean's dad is a great part of the show too.

What did you think of the slide show with Juliet and Lassiter?! I thought it was hilarious. They looked like they were making Charlie's Angels poses.

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2506216;
    What did you think of the slide show with Juliet and Lassiter?! I thought it was hilarious. They looked like they were making Charlie's Angels poses.
    There were a lot of empty places in the room. I wondered if people left in disgust or if it wasn't the big honor Lassy said it was.

Quote Originally Posted by cadcmmngs;1973933;
    Is anyone else watching this new show on USA network? I kind of stumbled upon it and really enjoyed the first episode.
    I've become addicted to this show. I went through a phase where I wasn't watching television at all anymore and when I was introduced to this show, that all changed. I've been recording every episode on my DVR since.

+ Reply to Thread