+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Psych

Re: Psych

My son is grown and living on his own but we watch a handful of shows together, Psych being one of them. I'm not only going to miss the show but also the loss of sharing the experience with my son . I do hope everyone gets a happily ever after send-off.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I read somewhere that someone involved with the show said something like, "It doesn't necessarily mean that will be the last we'll see of Sean and Gus." Sorry for my lack of specificity, but I really don't remember who or where it came from.

That would suggest to me that we may see specials or webisodes, or maybe a streamed show somewhere down the road.

I also read that Tim Omundson is playing the evil king in the proposed new ABC show Galavant.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Tonight is the penultimate episode of Psych. Bruce Campbell is guest starring as a dream therapist. That alone is enough for me watch.

I've enjoyed this show a lot over the years.
    Punkin likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Tonight is the penultimate episode of Psych. Bruce Campbell is guest starring as a dream therapist. That alone is enough for me watch.

I've enjoyed this show a lot over the years.
    could not agree more, on ALL accounts! Love me some Shawn and Gus, but I RELLY love me some Bruce!
    Florimel likes this.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Just a reminder for Psych fans that tonight is the series finale. It will be followed by a special hour-long "Psych After Pshow." I'll be watching for sure.

What did everyone think of the finale? While I liked most of it, it was a little unsatisfying that Gus followed Shawn to San Francisco. I get that they were BFF's and all but at some point forge your own life right? I would have liked to have seen him settle down or at least meet someone who would become his future wife. I give Juliette lots of props for accepting that she will always be part of threesome, lol. I'm hoping we get some tv specials down the road.

I watched the after show and it was funny to see the actor who played Lassiter in long hair and a beard. Even Shawn and Gus were sporting some facial hair, lol.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

I watched and thoroughly enjoyed the after show, too. Interesting little fn based award for the best of the former Breakfast Club actors. All of them had played roles on Psych except Emelio Estevez, who I don't think does a lot of acting anymore. Ally Sheedy won it for Yin Yang, and all of them talked about how much they enjoyed being on Psych. Many other guest stars said the same thing in their sound bites. I knew it was just a fun place to work.

I thought about what you said about Gus, and I really was not disappointed. It's wonderful to see a friendship last a lifetime; I do think Gus has grown and will find his own girl and settle down just as Shawn is doing, but they'll both go on doing the work they love with Juliette and the Chief. Good and joyful ending for me.

+ Reply to Thread