+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Psych

Re: Psych

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappymom;3853556;
    I was going to say "don't be ridiculous, nobody takes Lassie seriously" but then remembered that nobody takes Shawn seriously either!

I don't see Lassie and Jules together. I think they have a deep caring that comes from being partners but I don't see it becoming romantic.
    I don't see Lassie and Jules together either. But, I think it would be fun for them to set Lassie up with a romantic interest -- maybe a rodeo cowgirl given his interest in the old west. That fake western town episode was wonderful and a visiting rodeo show is a great location for a murder.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fan

they've thrown up a number of obstacles for Jules and Shawn to conquer before they can be together.

Abbie was just one of them.

Jules seemed a bit disshelved after being saved, realizing that Shawn isn't going to pick her because he has someone else... and because Shawn isn't someone she can really rely on...

Then there is the fact that Jules suffered a personal blow when Shawn pointed a finger at her brother and he was right...
    This is not a signature.

This thread needs a serious bump! The new season is starting very soon, July 14th Cairon, I agree with you Jules and Shawn have had several obstacles thrown at them but you never know whats in store for them this season.

I am pretty excited for new episodes, saw that Freddie Prinze Jr. would be a guest star, can't wait to see what he brings to the table.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Joining Psych this season as a recurring character is ----- Nestor Carbonell!

Nestor Carbonell Finds Life After Lost: Psych! - E! Online
    Last edited by Florimel; 06-29-2010 at 08:51 PM. Reason: To add link
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I have lurved him since Suddenly Susan. he's so darn sexy. I hope he's not a love interest for Jules
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

From what I've read, Nestor's character is going to be competition who is able to outwit Shawn. I'm thinking this could be a lot of fun.

Loved last night's episode with William DeVane and Carl Weathers playing against their younger versions in Shawn and Gus. I laughted a lot during this episode and especially at Shawn's latest name for Gus as Control Alt Delete.

LG.

I loved the episode with "old Sean and Gus" by William Devane and Carl Weathers, and I also loved the episode with Freddy Prinze, Jr. as a closet geek friend of Sean and Gus' from grade school. His secret nerd lair in his house - very funny.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Just a reminder--Psych is back tomorrow! It'd be trite to say I'm psyched, but I am.

FINALLY!! Shulette! It's about damned time
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Not to thrilled about Sean and Juliette getting together.

+ Reply to Thread