+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Psych

Re: Psych

We have premiere information!

The new season starts on Wednesday, January 27 at 10 pm.

And note the new night -- Shawn and Gus have now made the official switch to Wednesday nights.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

A really good episode last night. Sean and his ringtone was hilarious. I really thought he was finally gone tell Julia how he felt. Guess they're just waiting til later in the season, possibly season finale.

Argh, I really thought he was going to tell her too!! But they are closer than ever to it and if she doesn't get what he wanted to tell her, then she is moron (and Juliet is NOT a moron.) I am hoping that near the season finale, one of them goes for it.

The tension between them is part of what makes the show interesting. I fear if they begin a relationship, the show will be near ending.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3834120;
    The tension between them is part of what makes the show interesting. I fear if they begin a relationship, the show will be near ending.
    OR would it be awesome to have them teamed up for real? I could see it going both ways. Yes, the tension is great - but what about navigating a relationship while still trying to work together professionally? I think there could be some cool potential there.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

FORT Fan

Soooo, Psych fans... did you see the season finale? Let's talk about it!

About the Shawn/Jules thing, do you want to see them get together or keep up this cat and mouse game? Do you think it will damage the show if they do get together?

How about this? It's all in my head... They finally declare their feelings for each other. As they begin to grow closer, Shawn is undecided about whether or not to tell Jules about his secret "power". And until he does tell her, does he need to pretend to be psychic about everyday stuff outside of the police work? I can see this having potential for some more interesting episodes.

Watching last night, it was clear he has "love" for Jules but was "in love" with Abbie. I figured they would either kill Abbie off or have her leave which is exactly what she did. This is going to make Shaun want to tell Jules how much he cares but more than likely he won't because he is still a kid in a man's body. I liked the ending and cannot wait for the killer to show up again next season!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I loved last night's show and can't wait for the new season to start back up again.

I don't want to see Jules and Sean get together. I think it would change the show.

LG.

in the season finale when Carlton went to "save my partner" over the chief's orders and then Juliet clung onto him after being rescued from the clock, it seemed to me that they were in the early phase of setting up a triangle with Sean and Lassiter both interested in Juliet. Sean's finally free and clear of Abilgale, ready to pursue Juliet, but right before he gets there, Juliet realizes that she has feelings for her annoying, but faithful (and single for a number of years now) coworker.

Just a theory.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fan

I was going to say "don't be ridiculous, nobody takes Lassie seriously" but then remembered that nobody takes Shawn seriously either!

I don't see Lassie and Jules together. I think they have a deep caring that comes from being partners but I don't see it becoming romantic.

+ Reply to Thread