+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Psych

Re: Psych

Last night's episode was a little on the too serious side for me. It wasn't as light and funny as episodes past. It was still good though, but not as funny.

Oh, I really liked last night's episode, and especially the four-part group singing. I had not know that Dule could sing that well. I thought his two college buddies were quite funny and very good in their roles.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3711773;
    Oh, I really liked last night's episode, and especially the four-part group singing. I had not know that Dule could sing that well. I thought his two college buddies were quite funny and very good in their roles.
    If I remember correctly Dule can also tap dance. I remember an episode of the show "Smart guy" I think, where he tap danced alongside the kid who played lead in the show. Was quite impressed when I caught a repeat and recognized the dancer was Dule.

I enjoyed the last episode, but the Bollywood one was a hoot. Loved the line where Jules said to Shawn that Lassie really got his goat and Shawn responded something like "Yes, and I have no idea what he's doing to that poor thing right now". I love those Shawn zingers!

I think this is the funniest show on TV.

By the way, Urkel was almost unrecognizable eh?

I just saw last week's episode. That theme song was excellent! I wish I could rip it and get it on my media player.

I enjoyed the focus being on Gus; it was very sweet how impressed Shawn was with the whole singing group thing.

The ending was hilarious. Vin Diesel, Rodriguez, and Paul Walker, too funny. I so love this show. Sad its going on its fall hiatus.

I know! I was cracking up when he said "I don't want to be Paul Walker". I love this show and it seems it went into hiatus far too quickly. I also loved the previous episode where Corbin Bernsen "confiscated" the XBox 360 and fell in love with it. The scene where he had the XBOX gun tucked into the front of his pants had me in stiches. Just the idea of this serious cop getting all wrapped up in becoming a video game hero was great.

USA announced Psych renewed for another season and so is Burn Notice.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3756683;
    USA announced Psych renewed for another season and so is Burn Notice.
    Happy dance!! Love me some Psych

That is great news! I love Pysch and Burn Notice. Can't wait for the new seasons to start.

+ Reply to Thread