+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 177
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Psych

  1. #111
    Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,978

    Re: Psych

    I was so glad they got the Blazing Saddles reference out in short order on last night's episode...I knew it was coming! I missed the pineapple though--I'll have to re-watch.

  2. #112
    FORT Fogey Toby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,299

    Re: Psych

    Yes! You knew that just had to throw in the Blazing Saddles ref.

    I loved how we got to see more of Lassie this ep... who knew he was such an Old West buff? And I was so delighted with him when he got his shining moment at the final shoot-out. Great episode.

    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

  3. #113
    Yankee Fan sweet_lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: Psych

    I really love this show. Last night's episode was really good. The whole exorcism thing was funny. The pineapple was easy to find this episode.

    I do wish they would get better hair pieces for Corbin when they do the flashbacks of their childhood. They just look so awful. I think the same thing about Leland's on Monk.

  4. #114
    Rave For Life Starkpurple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    218

    Re: Psych

    I <3 Psych!

  5. #115
    FORT Fan liz_momof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    311

    Re: Psych

    Okay I am always freaked out by the whole exorcism/possession topic on any tv show but I enjoyed Psych's version. I love Psych but kind of disappointed this season because of Abigail's existence, the banter/possibility between Shawn and Jules is pretty much gone (except for a tiny mention during the heist episode.)

  6. #116
    FORT Fogey Florimel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    6,190

    Re: Psych

    Quote Originally Posted by liz_momof2;3684386;
    Okay I am always freaked out by the whole exorcism/possession topic on any tv show but I enjoyed Psych's version. I love Psych but kind of disappointed this season because of Abigail's existence, the banter/possibility between Shawn and Jules is pretty much gone (except for a tiny mention during the heist episode.)
    I agree. Shawn/Abigail is the least enjoyable relationship in this show for me. I do not see a whole lot of acting chemistry there, which is something I do see between Shawn and everyone else on the show. The Shawn/Jules relationship is much more interesting.

    I also love Shawn's names for Gus and totally cracked up when he intruduced Gus as Jazz Hands a couple of episodes ago.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

    http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

  7. #117
    I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    At the High Rollers Table
    Posts
    4,627

    Re: Psych

    Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3684483;
    I agree. Shawn/Abigail is the least enjoyable relationship in this show for me. I do not see a whole lot of acting chemistry there, which is something I do see between Shawn and everyone else on the show. The Shawn/Jules relationship is much more interesting.

    I also love Shawn's names for Gus and totally cracked up when he intruduced Gus as Jazz Hands a couple of episodes ago.
    LOL, me to.. but i think it was made even more funny by the fact he DID the Jazz Hands as he said it.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

    "Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

  8. #118
    FORT Fogey razorbacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,503

    Re: Psych

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3683170;
    I really love this show. Last night's episode was really good. The whole exorcism thing was funny. The pineapple was easy to find this episode.

    I do wish they would get better hair pieces for Corbin when they do the flashbacks of their childhood. They just look so awful. I think the same thing about Leland's on Monk.
    I thought the funniest thing on the exorcism episode was when they went to that girls house the first time & when the mother showed them upstairs she asked if she could get them anything & he told her "A Diet Coke, some garlic humous & the newest TV Guide if she had it." That was just a great line.

  9. #119
    Yankee Fan sweet_lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    my own little world
    Posts
    1,071

    Re: Psych

    Another great episode...The eplitical part was really funny...I really love the chemistry between James and Dule, they really make a great duo...

  10. #120
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052

    Re: Psych

    LOL apparently they are doing a Bollywood episode in the near future and they reworked the theme song again and it's half in Hindi. I think I followed a link in watch with Kristen to listen to it.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.