+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Psych

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: Psych

I was so glad they got the Blazing Saddles reference out in short order on last night's episode...I knew it was coming! I missed the pineapple though--I'll have to re-watch.

Yes! You knew that just had to throw in the Blazing Saddles ref.

I loved how we got to see more of Lassie this ep... who knew he was such an Old West buff? And I was so delighted with him when he got his shining moment at the final shoot-out. Great episode.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

I really love this show. Last night's episode was really good. The whole exorcism thing was funny. The pineapple was easy to find this episode.

I do wish they would get better hair pieces for Corbin when they do the flashbacks of their childhood. They just look so awful. I think the same thing about Leland's on Monk.

I <3 Psych!

Okay I am always freaked out by the whole exorcism/possession topic on any tv show but I enjoyed Psych's version. I love Psych but kind of disappointed this season because of Abigail's existence, the banter/possibility between Shawn and Jules is pretty much gone (except for a tiny mention during the heist episode.)

Quote Originally Posted by liz_momof2;3684386;
    Okay I am always freaked out by the whole exorcism/possession topic on any tv show but I enjoyed Psych's version. I love Psych but kind of disappointed this season because of Abigail's existence, the banter/possibility between Shawn and Jules is pretty much gone (except for a tiny mention during the heist episode.)
    I agree. Shawn/Abigail is the least enjoyable relationship in this show for me. I do not see a whole lot of acting chemistry there, which is something I do see between Shawn and everyone else on the show. The Shawn/Jules relationship is much more interesting.

I also love Shawn's names for Gus and totally cracked up when he intruduced Gus as Jazz Hands a couple of episodes ago.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3684483;
    I agree. Shawn/Abigail is the least enjoyable relationship in this show for me. I do not see a whole lot of acting chemistry there, which is something I do see between Shawn and everyone else on the show. The Shawn/Jules relationship is much more interesting.

I also love Shawn's names for Gus and totally cracked up when he intruduced Gus as Jazz Hands a couple of episodes ago.
    LOL, me to.. but i think it was made even more funny by the fact he DID the Jazz Hands as he said it.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3683170;
    I really love this show. Last night's episode was really good. The whole exorcism thing was funny. The pineapple was easy to find this episode.

I do wish they would get better hair pieces for Corbin when they do the flashbacks of their childhood. They just look so awful. I think the same thing about Leland's on Monk.
    I thought the funniest thing on the exorcism episode was when they went to that girls house the first time & when the mother showed them upstairs she asked if she could get them anything & he told her "A Diet Coke, some garlic humous & the newest TV Guide if she had it." That was just a great line.

Another great episode...The eplitical part was really funny...I really love the chemistry between James and Dule, they really make a great duo...

LOL apparently they are doing a Bollywood episode in the near future and they reworked the theme song again and it's half in Hindi. I think I followed a link in watch with Kristen to listen to it.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread