+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tremors to debut soon!!!!!!!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone

Tremors to debut soon!!!!!!!

NEW YORK The SCI FI Channel has announced that Tremors: The Series will premiere with two back-to-back, original one-hour episodes on Friday, March 28, from 9PM to 11PM ET/PT. Starting Friday, April 4, a new episode of Tremors will air every Friday at 9PM ET/PT.

gonna have a party!!!!

LG.
    but will it have Kevin Bacon?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    no, darn it, nor will it have fred ward, but whats his name the one gun nut suvivalist in all of them is going to be in it. burt was the charectors name. hoping this is a good show since fridays sucks noiw that firefly is off the air

YES!!!YES!!! Tremors is finnally a TV series!!
    Peace

Well I think he did a good job in the third film holding it up without Fred or Kevin. Hopefully they can do good with the series, though I can't see much of a plot line.. he hunts graboids... kills same.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Yeah, but I'm a Tremors Freak, So I can't wait
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Me too Cali, I just hope its as good as the three movies were, I am still miffed at Sci-fi for cancelling The Chronicle last year.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

First two episodes *spoiler*

Cali, don't read this if you haven't watched the shows yet.

Ok now, having seen the first two episodes.... Not too badly done. The special effects for the graboids was good, got to see how they do the heat seekers and ass blasters. Not too sure about the second episode though. What the hell is with this secret Government lab that Burt was talking about. That never came up in any of the movies. But I guess they are going to need it so they can have some different plot lines instead of the regular monsters all the time, that would get boring after a while and the show would be cancelled soon.

Gee, I can't believe I kept forgetting to come here and discuss this with you Ili! I think you, possibly Joeguy, my son and I are the only ones I know who are watching!!

I have watched them all, and I am enjoying them more as the season progresses. They are silly and campy and just fun to watch.

The one the other night was good (with Christopher Lloyd as one of the guys who used to work in the underground lab). When the Hyper SciFi lovin' Guy got in the car and asked him if they'd ever done any time travel experiments in the lab I actually laughed out loud.

I'm silly that way!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

yeah Cali, I am enjoying them too. This secret lab thing was what the show needed to keep things going besides El Blanco. I forgot the show was on friday nights and had to catch the last two on wednesday encore night. Hope that it lasts a couple of seasons at least. The plot lines are good and campy at the same time and there's nothing wrong with that at all. I was wondering about that time travel question.... did I miss a mention about that before or something?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast