+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tremors to debut soon!!!!!!!

nope, just that it was Christopher Lloyd.... from Back To The Future

They should have had him drive a cab there

We've been taping the episodes at 11pm Friday, (Hubby pretty much gets all night Strar Trek TNG Fridays) then watching them whenever it's just Pablo and I... We watched two in a row the other day. (The plant one and the ass blaster one)

Fun fun.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Boy I am dense!!! totally missed the reference to Lloyd being in Back to the Future.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I missed last nights show... what time Wednesday does it repeat??

let's see, it's on here at 7 on wednesday so it has to be 8 your time since I am in the LG time zone.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

I should've stayed in bed brenda's Avatar
    Having enjoyed the movies, I really wanted to like this show. But something's missing. Sorry, Ilikai, but I thought the plots were just plain lame.

Hopefully, they'll improve. Otherwise... it's on to something else.

Brenda, thats part of the charm to the series. It's almost high brow campy. The first movie was a tribute to the Grade B horror movies of the 50's and 60's and they were campy in their own right. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy them for the entertainment they are.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12