+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have I Ever Mentioned....

Have I Ever Mentioned....

THAT I FUCKING LOVE THIS SHOW???????

Well, have I? I have noooo idea why it doesnt even get a shred of recognition anywhere. It's well acted, well written, well directed. The characters are complex, the storylines flow (they're getting better at that too!) plus they had the best 9/11 tribute shows I saw.

So, NBC, will you take the thumbs out of your asses and air the commercials for TW more than once a freakin month? Some people are sick of seeing Allison Janney win at the Emmys when Molly Price is acting the pants off her material and Janney kind of... floats. Price vs Janney - now that's a real showdown. Oh, and Molly? Would totally win.

Now, as for the men... I watched that 24, and Jason Wiles does equally as well as Keifer in the acting department, and who even won? Some puffy bald guy who's on a show nobody's seen. Well, Jason isn't a puffy bald guy, he's hot. And some people have actually see his show. And if you want to go the puffy cop route Skipp Sudduth is awesome. Not one I'd particularly want in my pants but that man can act.

When was the last time a critic actually watched the show?? I'll give it to them that maybe they couldn't see the mastery of the first season but this fourth season- my god. All those 9/11 tribute specials they gave awards to at the Emmys... if they really wanted to give a deserving show they should have given it to Third Watch!

I love Alias but really, even Kim Raver acts the pants off Jennifer Garner. As for the West Wing, the fact that it's SO FUCKING BORING I can't watch it for more than 5 minutes means it's better than Third Watch, which grabs me by the balls and squeezes for the full hour and then when it's over I'm left gasping for more? Really? Boring bullshit is better than intense quality tv. Hmm.

I LOVE THIS SHOW TOO!!!!!!!!

But like most all of the shows i watch it never scores well with the critics.Too bad they are missing out on one of the truly great shows of all time.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

LG.
    Welcome tvjunkie!

TW season premier this MONDAY!!!!! It's about damn time.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It has always scared the crud outtah me that not one shred of recognition has been given to Third Watch for anything. Being a fan of Gargoyles and Sliders, I know what it's like to have television shows suddenly disappear without notice. I pray this does not ever happen to Third Watch.

As for the other 9-11 tributes . . . Okay, if that documentary by the two French brothers got somethin', then I can slightly fogive the Emmys and NBC for no mentions of this wonderful show.

And phew, *wipes brow*, I'm glad I wasn't the one to refer to the 9-11 specials this time; when I first came around I did that a lot, and I dunno if it was appreciated . . . 0_0

I didn't see ONE commerical for Third Watch during the Emmys but I saw plenty for that anvillicious Good Morning Miami crap. Did anyone watch that shit? Eegads! I hate NBC sometimes, I really do.

*shrugs* And the point to watchong GMM is . . .?

LG.
    seeing the same lame joke about boinking someone on the head 52 times in all the damn ads that they could be using to promote TW. Don't get me started here . . . .
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Dude, it was so awful. The guy was like, oooh, I love her, and Smarmy Asshole Host was like, I met this woman and she changed my world WHAM I'd do anything for her WHAM I even quit drinking for her WHAM WHAM WHAM. All the WHAMs are anvils falling through my roof. UGH!

Third Watch is funnier that that shit.

Dah-yang straight Duckgirl.

Take, for instance, Fred and Faith's plight in the elevator. Just before he collapses, the two share a laugh about how Faith has had a streak of oil dripping down her cheek for hours.

Now, who here can say that's not funnier than this stupid GMM?

LG.
    Wasn't home in time to have the pleasure of watching GMM, in fact missed the first 5 minutes of TW, but I'm sure the local police wouldn't have given me a ticket if they knew I was speeding home because I was late for the season premier of TW.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast