+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alias - "A Dark Turn" 03/02

Alias - "A Dark Turn" 03/02

A Dark Turn
    60 min.
    CIA rumors and the mysterious presence of a KGB agent have Sydney suspecting Vaughn's loyalties, while Jack's are tested by the strange and risky union he's forged with Irina to smoke out Sloane. Weiss: Greg Grunberg. Kendall: Terry O'Quinn. Irina: Lena Olin. Vaughn: Michael Vartan.

Looks like this is going to be Irina's exit show.

The commercials they're airing this afternoon say "this mission calls for two tough female spies...And one's not coming back."

They're showing shots of Syd and Irina while they're saying that.

One's not coming back... beause she's evil?

I hope Lena's not done. The whole first season was about finding her and blah blah.

Oh, she's evil alright. Wow.

Wooo, another good one. Did we see this coming or not?
    Anyway, I too, hope that she is not done. I really like having her on the show. Maybe they just couldn't figure out how to keep her story going. They could have just kept letting her out to do the various missions.
    And were any of you also disappointed that we didn't get to see Syd kick someone's a**?
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

FORT Fogey
    Man, I missed last week and now I am sooooo confused! I am cool w/whats going on w/Vaughn and Syd but what happened last week w/the Rimbaldi stuff?

I thought the show was kind of predictable. As soon as Irina said she could set up a meeting with Sloane, I pretty much guessed she was heading back to the dark side. It was so obvious, especially, after she told Sydney that she loved her, and then swindled Jack in taking the tracking device out.

Summer, I was dissapointed that Sydney wasn't involved in any missions, or did any of her usual butt-kicking. Following Vaughn around was nothing exciting, and it never crossed my mind that Vaughn was working for the bad guys.

It will be pretty cool when Sydney kicks Evil Francie's butt!

FG, last week's episode very dramatic. The Rimbaldi device that mathematican help build was so powerful that it could incinerate all the people in a targeted area. The scene in the church where people were incinerated was very disturbing. Dixon is also back in action.

Alias "A Dark Turn"

I would be disappointed if Lena Olin has ended her appearances on the show. To me, she is the best addition to the show.
    I wanted to comment on the evil Marcie. The actress playing her is doing an excellent job. Same actress but she seems so evil now - her eyes look evil!

Welcome, Cocoa! Yes, that was freaky about evil Francie and Will. And it appears that Will's telling her everything.

I cannot believe that Jack slept with that evil beyotch one last time. What a weak-willed guy.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, heres my take on the mom/dad situation, I beleive jack knew she was going to do it and had it all planned out so he can get her into sloane's little web and see whats going on. why else would he take the tracker out, he can't be that damn stupid ( only the guys on survivor are) so I think deep down he knew she was going to go or even had a hand in getting her there.

as for will and francie, how is she hypnotising him to get him to spill all that info. is she doing a special rhythm on his smaller brain and putting him out?....enquiring minds want to know!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast