+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alias - "A Dark Turn" 03/02

Originally posted by joeguy
    ok, heres my take on the mom/dad situation, I beleive jack knew she was going to do it and had it all planned out so he can get her into sloane's little web and see whats going on. why else would he take the tracker out, he can't be that damn stupid ( only the guys on survivor are) so I think deep down he knew she was going to go or even had a hand in getting her there.
    I didn't think anything more than Jack finally softened up and Irina took advantage of him, but you could be on to something, joeguy!

Jack was one of the biggest opposers of letting Irina do any kind of mission, and then all of sudden, he started to go soft. Jack is very intelligent and perceptive, so I wouldn't put it past him that all this was part of his plan to expose the real Irina to Sydney.

I'm a little late on this, but remember that Sark & Irina were allies long before Sark & Sloan got in cahoots. I think that was a plan put into play for only for Sark to get more info from Sloan, and now that they have it, I think that Sark & Irina are going to get rid of Sloan.

What I'm not sure about is whether or not Jack was deceived or willingly let Irina go. Hard to tell right now...
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

primetimesap
    I so wanted her mom to not be a bad guy and actually help Jack get Sloan. Now Sydney will feel betrayed again and up against her mom. I can't believe she played her like this.
    Can't wait to see Syd get him.

Welcome Primetimesap!

Irina is so much better when she's bad. But I know what you mean, I don't want to see Syd get hurt all over again.

ok, heres my take on the mom/dad situation, I beleive jack knew she was going to do it and had it all planned out so he can get her into sloane's little web and see whats going on. why else would he take the tracker out, he can't be that damn stupid ( only the guys on survivor are) so I think deep down he knew she was going to go or even had a hand in getting her there.
    I must confess, that is a great theory! But is it true?

Jack looked surprised that the mother escaped him. He also said earlier that he trusted the mother, but that WAS to Kendall.

Its possible, but unlikely. I think Jack was just an idiot for a day.
    Always thinking too much.

Must have something to do with the lack of bloodflow to his head.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12