+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: As The World Turns

Sorry Princess...there is a Tennis match that, for some reason, takes precedence over our soaps.

According to Soap Opera Weekly, Jade breaks some big news to Will on the 14th. I certainly hope it's not the obvious.

Oh boy, me too. I want Will and Gwen back together.

Oh man....the oldest trick in the book. I just bet...
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I could just see her lying about it though to keep Will and Gwen apart.

Supposedly Jack starts having second thoughts about the divorce. I'd love to see him fly down to wherever Carly's going to stop her.

Also, on the 18th, Barbara blows up at Lucinda. I'm guessing that's going to be over her playing matchmaker with Dusty and Lucy.

I always marvel at how these old people try to control the lives of every relative they ever had. In real life, most of us have learned, by this age, to just let them do as they please. They aren't likely to listen to us anyway.

I want Jack and Carly to stay together, too. I may be in the minority, but I have never liked Simon and was perfectly happy with him being out of the picture.

lol, i like Simon for the eye candy value, i think he's the only guy ont he show that really impress me.

I was a Jack and Julia fan...I never really liked Carly, she tried to run Julia over at some point? lol i dont know...but i remember the first time i watched As the word turns, the first scene was Jack/Julia/Venessa(? the true mother of Lily/Holden's kid Faith? or Hope? One of them)/and some other guy...they were trying to dig up someone's grave...its really been a while, but i remember that and Jack and Julia were such a cute couple and i really took to them right off the bat, i was sad to see her character go nuts lol but enough reminiscing lol

Be sure to watch today. There's a big Oooops coming up.

Where did they get this guy playing the part of Craig Montgomery? He has major eyebrows going on, doesn't he? No one can take OldCraig's place.

Muduh, do you mean Scott Bryce or the more recent Hunt Block.

Personally, I was more impressed with the first morally ambiguous version than the morally corrupt second one. This last one has alot to live up to either way. And, so far it is not close.

+ Reply to Thread