+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: As The World Turns

ugh, i get off from school on labor day and what happens? they dont show As The World Turns...lol

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess View Post
    ugh, i get off from school on labor day and what happens? they dont show As The World Turns...lol
    I think it's a conspiracy to keep you in the dark.

I will miss it tomorrow. We will both be wondering what happened.

that sucks, we dont get to see if Maddie does unmask the slasher or not...boo...lol i might just skip part of my lab that day then...hmmm...lol

Oh. My. God. lol, Eve's the killer!? That was definitely unexpected, unless she's in some kind of unconscious dream sequence??? wow....this was unexpected lol darn lol

It was completely unexpected! (although SOD spoiled it by revealing Eve to be the killer in the issue I received last week). She did "crazy" quite well.

I still think something sinister is up with Jade and her obsession with Will. That will have to go somewhere, because she's still kind of a throw-away character (not much rooting value yet, although I am beginning to like her friendship with Luke).

It was a shocker to learn Eve was the slasher. I really thought it was Jade although I found it unbelievable that she'd go after Luke.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    It was a shocker to learn Eve was the slasher. I really thought it was Jade although I found it unbelievable that she'd go after Luke.
    I dont think it was so suprising that Jade would go after Luke, after all, isnt he the one who forced her to come out to Lily and Holden that she wasnt Rose's kid and ruining her chances of living a rich life?

I guess the writers want to put more strain on Gwen's and Will's marriage by keeping Jade around...she is becoming quite the antagonist...

well im gonna be disappointed to miss tomorrow's episode...boo...lol

I knew it wasn't Louis as soon as they made it look like it was Louis. Tho, my sis and I knew that Louis was the rapist before the character even stepped on stage, just based on Eve's calls with him. My sis was saying Jade way back when but...

I was pretty sure that it wasn't Jade because they need her to cause turmoil with golden couple Gwen and Will. Especially with the pending reunion of Casey and Maddie once the slasher was revealed (and Maddie has some therapy). Plus, Jade is a terrific bad yet sometimes good and always misguided bad guy.

Eve was the only one left, and she made far more sense than Jade.

Well, there is not an episode airing on Friday, so today will surely be the "week ending cliff hanger" that they typically show on Friday.

Eve being the killer was kind of disappointing to me. I don't know, I was hoping for a "nice girl" for Jack. And BAMMO - he attracts another psycho chick (remember Julia #1?) I really wanted Jade to be the killer so we can say buh-bye to that character. She reminds me of some of the girls I went to school with and it makes me ill. I have read that the trauma for the teens will continue into the fall. Makes me wonder...NOW WHAAT??!!

no episode on friday??? why!? argh, they're just not wanting me to watch... i'm never gonna see this show ever again am i? lol

+ Reply to Thread