+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: As The World Turns

I knew it!!! I knew ittttt!!! The killer is sOooOOoo Jade!!! lol

Well, unless it's someone completely unexpected, it has to be Jade. Louis getting in the back was so predictable to me. I could see it coming when he had Maddie cornered. Monday should be a good show.

boo i hate school! lol i can only watch on Monday's / Wednesday / Friday's if im lucky...depending on labs and crap... Tuesday's and Thursday's are a definite no no *sigh* well...at any rate, Jade has to be the killer, there just cant be anyone else...lol

FINALLY - Wil mentioned his dad (Hal) today. He said he was in Washington working on a case. I wonder if that means they will re-cast him.

Yeah - a few pages baack, I predicted the stupid slasher was Jade. I think she needs to be gone from the show. But, I suspect she is here to stay. I wonder if she will be knocked up and claim it's Will's kid.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess View Post
    I knew it!!! I knew ittttt!!! The killer is sOooOOoo Jade!!! lol
    The thing that had me doubting that it was Jade was how Gwen was sooo manhandled when being dragged through the woods. I've never noticed if Jade is that much larger than Gwen, and I know it's a show, but I still have that tiny doubt. Of course, the person doing the dragging, wasn't necessarily the actress known as Jade either. I thought that maybe this story line would wrap up before the kids went back to school, since it is sort of geared to the younger set. No such luck. I want that mask off!

Ana, I hope that they let Hal stay in Washington, get killed or something. Benjamin WAS Hal and no one else has been able to play the part nearly as well.

the previews for Monday's episode did show Maddie kinda unmasking the slasher...but then again...never know whats gonna happen.

lol im horrible with actor names and such, so i dont know which hal is which...what i notice from his character, as far as ive been watching anyways, is that their been two...and his character seems to disappear and reappear every so often...

Benjamin Hendrickson(?)played the part of Hal Munson for about twenty years, except for a few times off when Randolph Mantooth stepped in. I like Mantooth just fine, but he's just NOT Hal. Some roles just can not be recast, and Hal is one of them. At least, that's my opinion. I want them to write him out.

I think it might be Eve who went nuts with abuse from Louis. I'd say the other sister but we never even saw her. Jade seems too obvious and makes little sense.

I have only sporadically watched the last couple of months so maybe they did show somebody else. As silly a this slasher story is, I have been watching the show more lately because of it. I guess I am a sucker for a mystery.

I read somewhere that "Hal's" role will finally be "resolved" this fall. I don't know what that means exactly, but my guess is that he will be killed off in some way. Mudah, I completely agree with you about Ben Hendrickson "being" Hal. Randolph was "okay", but he just wasn't Hal.

And, I have noticed all along that the "slasher" is taller and thinner than Gwyn (as is Jade), but this is a soap, so they could have had several different folks all donn slasher-wear, just to throw us off.

By the way, No CBS soaps on Monday or Friday next week - due to coverage ofthe US Open.

kyrjar, did you think that the Louis/Eve marriage was unbelievable? I just saw two actors who were strangers, acting their parts.

Ana, I agree that they probably have more than one slasher suit. lol If Jade is doing all of those murders, she surely is a strong girl, isn't she? Busy, too! I still keep going back to how she landed in Oakdale to begin with. Someone with that mentality could surely carry the criminal thing to a higher level, I guess.

+ Reply to Thread