+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: As The World Turns

Just thought I'd drop in and mention - that Simon is HOT! I'm really glad he is back...

Agreed! Simon is HOT! But I hope they dont plan on pairing him with Carly...

I agree. He belongs with Katie. Lots of people like Katie/Mike, but the old Katie/Simon storylines are so sweet! Some of the best writing ATWT has ever done.
    I won't be thrilled if he ends up with Carly, BUT I have to admit the two of them have tremendous chemistry!
    Katie obviously still has feelings for Simon...

ugh...looks like they're trying to pair up Carly and Simon and Eve with Jack...bleh...

the killer is Louis(so it seems?)....however, I still have a feeling that Jade will somehow suprise us...maybe to pose as the killer to kill of gwen for good so she and will can be together?

Anyone who watched today and would pm me a little synopsis? I would love that. It looks like this week is going to be a really great one and I may have to miss most of it.

lol I missed most of it too! since school started this week...I missed Tuesdays's and Wednesday's episode...i know ill miss Thursdays as well...basically...the whole going to the lake trip was a get up to set in the "inturns" contestants a chance to shine before they vote who wins.

The body count is up to four, maybe five. The show ended yesterday with Casey stumbling out of the woods with his throat slit but I can't imagine he'd be leaving the show.

Luke nearly got it in the back but jumped up in time and never knew the slasher was behind him. And that's the only reason I'm not completely convinced that the killer is Jade. I don't think she'd go after Luke.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Some of you may not know that Kathryn Hayes (Kim) was once married to Genn Ford, who died yesterday or day before.

ok, this is so crazy....lol apparently, louis running around in the camp grounds, and assumingly killing again...lol but! I still say Jade is at least...a copy cat killer...i havent noticed her doing anything lately...so where has she been all this time? Killing people, thats where! lol i dont know...they're definitely throwing us in a loop those crazy soap writers lol

It is crazy! I'm thinking more and more that Jade is the slasher. Louis is too short and stocky. The slasher seems taller and thinner.

+ Reply to Thread