+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: As The World Turns

Quote Originally Posted by SweetMimi View Post
    It looks like they filmed and canned scenes with Lily before she left on leave.

I read an interview with Lilly (Martha Byrnes?) where she said she had filmed a bunch of "scenes" ahead of time, so the viewers wouldn't notice her off camera very much. Guess that meant her lying in a coma in bed!

I'm getting very fussy with Damien. And how could he possibly take Luke out of the country without Holden or Lily's permission, since he doesn't have any custodial rights?

Well clearly I was wrong about Nate being the killer (I was speculating when I had read someone who had a huge crush on Maddie was returning).

I just couldn't believe it would be Jade because THAT'S SO OBVIOUS! There's no one else (except....Maddie's sister! Didn't she come to town right before Lia's death??). And what's up with Jade's lingering glances towards Will? She's liking him now? If it were her, you'd think she'd set up Gwen instead of Maddie.

And I read that Maddie's brother-in-law will also be coming to town, and he's played by "Todd" from Scrubs! Wonder if he was the one who raped Maddie?

Quote Originally Posted by cadcmmngs View Post
    I read an interview with Lilly (Martha Byrnes?) where she said she had filmed a bunch of "scenes" ahead of time, so the viewers wouldn't notice her off camera very much. Guess that meant her lying in a coma in bed!

I'm getting very fussy with Damien. And how could he possibly take Luke out of the country without Holden or Lily's permission, since he doesn't have any custodial rights?
    By just taking him, I think. That's the impression I'm getting. Isn't Luke supposed to keep it quiet that he's leaving? I'm nt even sure what Damien's purpose is in taking him. Wonder if there's an inheritance involved that only Luke has access to and Damien wants? The shows are not holding my attention much right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    The shows are not holding my attention much right now.

I know what you mean. I feel as if I'm fast forwarding (I DVR them all) through almost all the shows in 15 minutes or less.

It's nice finally having Holden front and center again, but this story will end soon I'm sure (how long did the guy who plays Damien (Palo?) sign on for?).

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    The shows are not holding my attention much right now.
    I hear ya Mudah - thank heaven for my Tivo.
    When is someone gonna notice that Hal is missing?

I go back to my original intuition... Jade is definitely the killer. Everything just adds up to be Jade...

this is random, but what ever happened to Ceilia's character? She and Casey were together...and it seemed that Will and Ceilia were close too...but he ended up with Gwen and Casey moved on to Maddie and what not...and she just seem to disappear from the story?

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess View Post
    I go back to my original intuition... Jade is definitely the killer. Everything just adds up to be Jade...

this is random, but what ever happened to Ceilia's character? She and Casey were together...and it seemed that Will and Ceilia were close too...but he ended up with Gwen and Casey moved on to Maddie and what not...and she just seem to disappear from the story?

You're right, you're right...everything is pointing to Jade (there's not even any non-contract players right now that could be the killer..there's no one else!). I hate that it's so obvious.

And I can't remember Ceilia at all. How long ago was that? I remember nothing about her, which speaks volumes about either me, or her!

Hold the show...Maddie's uncle is coming to town (her sisters hubby). Hmmm..I wonder if he might have something to do with this whole thing.

And Casey by the lake yesterday was creepy. Someone is watching him. If they kill him off, I will be so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    Hold the show...Maddie's uncle is coming to town (her sisters hubby). Hmmm..I wonder if he might have something to do with this whole thing.

And Casey by the lake yesterday was creepy. Someone is watching him. If they kill him off, I will be so sad.

I mentioned a few pages back that I wondered if he was the one who raped her...but I didn't think about the fact that maybe he's also an obsessive, serial killing Uncle too (don't we all have one of those?). Although technically I think he's a brother-in-law, isn't he?

And he's "the TODD" from Scrubs, so I'm even more excited to see him appear (he's so funny on scrubs, can't picture him anywhere else).

Ceilia/Sylia (however you spell it), was a character during the Gwen pregnancy storyline...while Casey denied to be the father of Gwen's baby, his arm candy at the time was Ceilia...Will had a crush on her as well and was jealous at Casey...but seeing how things turned out with it...Will and Gwen became close, and Ceilia's character just disappeared...

+ Reply to Thread