+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: As The World Turns

Yes, she is really pregnant. I can't imagine she'd be written out of the show though. Who knows?

Mudah, I read somewhere that Lily will be back in September. Yes, she did very recently have a baby, and she wanted to cut way back on her schedule. The scenes we are seeing her in presently, were filmed way ahead of her going on her maternity leave.

((((( gosh I need to get a life ))))

I wonder if Jade will be the next to get it. And it will be made to look like Maddie did it. They did say someone else would die, and at the end of the Jade/Maddie scene yesterday, Maddie said something like "you're sneaky too, just like Lia was!" Like we're supposed to think Maddie killed Lia.

And Martha Byrne is on maternity leave, definitely coming back in the fall. Not sure how they'll handle the "wife or baby" thing today with Holden. Wonder if he'll choose Lily (of course he will) and when Lily comes out of her coma, she'll be furious with Holden and they'll split up...again.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    Mudah, I read somewhere that Lily will be back in September. Yes, she did very recently have a baby, and she wanted to cut way back on her schedule. The scenes we are seeing her in presently, were filmed way ahead of her going on her maternity leave.

((((( gosh I need to get a life ))))
    Well bless her heart, that must have been a tough one to film. Lie in bed, eyes closed, no reaction to anything. That would be a great part for me.

You know how, many times, someone is written out of a show for a long time, sometimes years, and then shows up again? I thought maybe that was the case with her. Glad she will be back soon though. I've watched since she was a kid.

Let's talk about this show when you all have seen it. I don't know how to do spoilers but I need to ask a question.

Okay Mudah, I think it's pretty safe to ask your question.
    If it's a spoiler, Just enter it like this
    [Spoiler] then type your question here,and type a backslash like this / and then this [Spoiler]

It looks like they filmed and canned scenes with Lily before she left on leave. If you ever notice that most times when they are in there talking to Lily you see the people on the side of the bed then they'll pan to where you can only see her face/upper body. They probably had some different scenes lately since they were showing the baby to her but for the most part they have just been recycling the same footage.

Ask away, Muduh.

Hope I make half sense. Not a good night for me.

The last I knew Holden had been told that he could lose one or the other of them then today there everyone is, all safe and (sort of) sound. Did I miss a day and just forget about it, or what?

That's what he was told but the surgery went well and both Lily and the baby came through with no problems.

+ Reply to Thread