+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: As The World Turns

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and peg Jade as the murderer...its clearly Jade who killed leah...lol its not really a spoiler, so i didnt tag it...but merely an educated guess...lol

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and peg Jade as the murderer...its clearly Jade who killed leah...lol its not really a spoiler, so i didnt tag it...but merely an educated guess...lol

Although....I read that some character who used to like Maddie (maybe a dayplayer who was on for a day or two) comes back with a strong crush on her again, or something like that (and I don't think this is technically a spoiler either, cause I'm just guessing about his connection with things, too!)

Ok, I missed the show Friday. Did Maddie actually kill Leah or does anyone know?

She seems to be the prime suspect, at this point, but no one knows. She sure looks guilty as sin and the cops are running with that but remember this IS the Oakdale Police Department and in my memory they've bungled every case they've ever handled.

my two guesses are Jade and or the new cop. Im more leaning towards the cop, now learning that he was supposedly the guy who raped Maddie in Chicago (?) Casey pointed that out, or at least hinted to the cop knowing Maddie while at Chicago.

Do you think he raped her? I wondered about that at first but then recently I've thought I was wrong. Didn't he try and help her and offer to listen to her story just a few days ago?

I thought the cop helped her in Chicago and encouraged her to turn the guy in but she refused.

Me too. It will be interesting to see what happens with this story line.

When that girl in the shower was murdered, they showed the person from about the ankles to the waist. They were dressed in black, and appeared to be very thin. My guess - Jade. Maddie is not that tall, and not as pencil thin as this person appeared. The writers are trying to make it look like Maddie, but this is just wwaaayyyy to obvious. I read online there will be more murders before they figure it out. So, I would look to any non-recurring roles as someone who will be axed.

And now, the previews yesterday showed Holden being told he has to choose between Lily's life and the baby's. That sucks!

I've meant to ask, Martha Byrne (Lily) really is/was pregnant, right? I wonder if maybe she is ready to be written out of the show and this is their way of going about it. Anyway, I doubt that any husband and father would choose any way but, save the mother. She has two other little kids who need her at home and heaven knows that Luke needs her, too.

+ Reply to Thread