+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: As The World Turns

Re: As The World Turns

The ending wasn't as big as I thought it would be, but it was sweet nonetheless...

I'm gonna miss Oakdale and its residents!!!

I was OK with the ending...they tied up some relationships and left others for us to wonder about.

Can't believe a show I've watched since I was 10....is over. The only show left for me now is Y&R...but I always placed ATWT first. Always liked it better.

I'll never watch the show replacing ATWT...just another View (that I wouldn't watch if I was paid) on a different channel.

I hope the next one to go is B&B. So sick of the same families...sleeping with the same people over and over again. Even when they bring in new people....they somehow sleep with every Mom...their daughters...and every relative.
    I'd rather watch paint dry.

Goodbye ATWT...I'm gonna miss ya!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by megan31917;4064504;
    I hope the next one to go is B&B. So sick of the same families...sleeping with the same people over and over again. Even when they bring in new people....they somehow sleep with every Mom...their daughters...and every relative. I'd rather watch paint dry.
    If I was in charge . . . . . B&B would have been canceled and I would have made ATWT 90 minutes long!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Agree wholeheartedly on the B&B thing. This show sucks and always has. It should have been the show canceled instead of ATWT. How it is still on the air with the same recycled story lines, year after year after year is beyond me. And don't even get me started on the acting on this show.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread