+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: As The World Turns

Re: As The World Turns

Anyone currently watching this? I'm seriously wondering who is writing this awful Parker Trial....
    "A pessimist is an optimist with experience." --Chuck Daly

wow, no one posted in here in like forever!

Anyways, anyone else think that the Jack/Brad are being a bit crazy over Liberty and Parker having sex? I'm not a parent, and I'm sure no parent want to know their children is having sex so early on, but I think Janet is right on this matter.

Poor Lily too...I really hated Carly's character ever since she broke up Jack and Julia so long ago, but now, ughhh! I despise Carly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess;3149413;
    Anyways, anyone else think that the Jack/Brad are being a bit crazy over Liberty and Parker having sex? I'm not a parent, and I'm sure no parent want to know their children is having sex so early on, but I think Janet is right on this matter.
    I don't think anyone would disagree with you on how severe Brad's reaction was. I think Janet might be being a little too relaxed, though. 15 is really young! Some discipline should follow, but not quite to the extent Brad took it.

What really has me intrigued, however, is this whole "town acting crazy storyline". Between Chris' naked antics and Allison walking into the lake (which completely gave me the chills) I've become completely engrossed in this. I can't tell if it's some sort of mind control or just a weird reaction to something, but I'm pretty caught up in it!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3154114;
    I don't think anyone would disagree with you on how severe Brad's reaction was. I think Janet might be being a little too relaxed, though. 15 is really young! Some discipline should follow, but not quite to the extent Brad took it.

What really has me intrigued, however, is this whole "town acting crazy storyline". Between Chris' naked antics and Allison walking into the lake (which completely gave me the chills) I've become completely engrossed in this. I can't tell if it's some sort of mind control or just a weird reaction to something, but I'm pretty caught up in it!
    Wow! Me too. what IS going on there? I won't be seeing any of the soaps this next week but will check in here at night to see what I missed. There does seem to be more weirdness going on in that town than usual, doesn't there? And what about that Emily/Casey match up? Since Allison is really Emily's child, and is older than Casey, wouldn't there be about a twenty or more year age difference between Emily and Casey? When she and Chris came back to town together there were some raised eyebrows over that age thing and Chris is a lot older than Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3154117;
    Wow! Me too. what IS going on there? I won't be seeing any of the soaps this next week but will check in here at night to see what I missed. There does seem to be more weirdness going on in that town than usual, doesn't there? And what about that Emily/Casey match up? Since Allison is really Emily's child, and is older than Casey, wouldn't there be about a twenty or more year age difference between Emily and Casey? When she and Chris came back to town together there were some raised eyebrows over that age thing and Chris is a lot older than Casey.
    Have you seen the latest between Casey and Emily? Crazy!! I thought it had something to do with the jewelry and perfume people were wearing, since they were focusing on that a lot, but I'm not 100% certain. I don't recall Casey wearing any jewelry and I thought Chris had stopped wearing his as well, though he was having symptoms again at the hospital. Perhaps some of Emily's perfume robbed off on Casey, ahem, in the act?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Who else thinks that the psycho doctor that almost married Emily's mother is behind all of this? lol I smell revenge plot lol

Anyone notice that Tom Hughes has new dentures? I just saw him for the first time in a while and that caught my eye first thing. So, what's going on here with Emily and Casey sick as dogs and in the same bed? Are they going to kick the bucket?

I just started watching this about 6 months ago and my Mom got me hooked. She used to watch it with her Grandpa when she was a little girl

The whole Parker/Liberty storyline is so annoying to me. Yes, they were way too young to get married but they're good kids and they aren't abusive to one another and they really love each other so I wish the parents would stop trying to break them up and support them already! Craig is especially annoying to me in this regard.

Also the Henry/Vienna storyline is annoying to me to. I wish they would just tell Brad and Katie the truth already! It's obvious that he has changed his mind about being a Dad and is falling in love with the baby, he just hasn't quite admitted it to himself yet. I'll bet that when the baby is born he will realize that he really wants the baby.

Also, I wish that Paul would just kill himself and put his crazy self (and everyone else) out of his misery
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Then you mom and her Grandpa watched a lot of Nancy Hughes and her father in law sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and discussing every problem known to man I remember one of the big events on the show was when Nancy made new kitchen curtains and someone, I think it was Lisa, came and brought them back after she had ironed them. Now that's a story line for you!

Nancy and Chris Hughes also had a daughter and another son. The daughter was played by Rose Mary Prince. Not sure the spelling is right. I really liked that actress. My sister was hostess in a restaurant in a hotel in Baton Rouge, La (the Capitol House was the name I think) at that time and Rose Mary and her husband stayed there some. My sister was a big ATWT fan and was excited to get to meet and visit with one of the stars.

This Craig just gives me the creeps. The old Craig was such a great actor and I liked him even when he was being a jerk. This one turns me off completely.

The Paul thing is getting tiresome. He really needs intensive psychiatric care and instead is out plotting to get a baby away from her mother. That story line stinks, too.

A lady at my church told me today that she heard it was being canceled. I found a website through google search that for now it's just a rumor but they are trying to save it just in case.

Show Your Support for ATWT - P&G: Don't Cancel As The World Turns

Mods please delete the link if this is not OK.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

+ Reply to Thread