+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: As The World Turns

Re: As The World Turns

I've been out of the loop on this show, but no matter when I decide to tune in, I get addicted all over again. This is the best soap on imo.

I'd like to know what's wrong with Carly. She's very sick, but with what? She keeps passing out.

I'd like to know what's wrong with Carly
    She was getting headaches last week and had a car accident when Sage was in the car with her. Both her and Sage were taken to hospital and Sage was given a clean bill of health but the doctor said Carly's brain scan showed abnormalities. Earlier this week she found out she had a lesion on her brain that was growing and was inoperable and basically untreatable too. She was given a few months at most to live (despite the actress having a long term contract with the show). The only one who knows is Brad her former husband who is also her former brother in law.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien;2581802;
    She was getting headaches last week and had a car accident when Sage was in the car with her. Both her and Sage were taken to hospital and Sage was given a clean bill of health but the doctor said Carly's brain scan showed abnormalities. Earlier this week she found out she had a lesion on her brain that was growing and was inoperable and basically untreatable too. She was given a few months at most to live (despite the actress having a long term contract with the show). The only one who knows is Brad her former husband who is also her former brother in law.
    Oh Wow! Thanks for the update IdolCanadien! I wish I could watch it everyday. That's truly the only soap I care to see these days.

I seldom get to watch the soaps any more but I got interested when I saw it a week or so again. Did I read that Carly had been married to Jack's brother? And how long has Jack been involved with Katie? And has anyone kept count of how many marriages Katie has under her belt? To me, Jack and Katie don't seem like a good match. It seemed to me that Jack and Carly had chemisty as a couple that neither of them has with anyone else. I'll bet good money that not a single one of you got a football jersey as a wedding present from your HUSBAND. Is that romantic enough to bring tears to your eyes or what? Lord, what a charmer.

I haven't been watching for very long but I had no idea that Carly was once married to Brad?

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;2590131;
    I haven't been watching for very long but I had no idea that Carly was once married to Brad?
    Well don't take it to the bank just because I said it. As anyone here can tell you, my hearing is so poor that I miss two words out of three, but I would swear I heard that said. If they were married, I think it's happened in the last year while I haven't watched the show much at all.

I wonder if in real life Carly is still married to"Andy Dixon". Anyone know? Shay? Also, are Holden and Emily still in a real life marriage?

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar

I wasn't watching the show at the time, but on another site I found that Brad blackmailed Carly into marriage back in mid April 1999. It was back when Carly was hiding the paternity of her son Parker from Hal, who was the real daddy.
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by texasgirl73;2590643;
    I wasn't watching the show at the time, but on another site I found that Brad blackmailed Carly into marriage back in mid April 1999. It was back when Carly was hiding the paternity of her son Parker from Hal, who was the real daddy.
    Goodness I missed the whole thing. lol

I've been searching for the GL thread but if there is one it must be way, way back. I'm sitting here finding out that Josh is going to be a preacher and I'm having a hard time with that one.

And has anyone kept count of how many marriages Katie has under her belt?
    Here's a mini biography of Katie :

Who's Who in Oakdale | Katie Peretti | As The World Turns @ soapcentral.com

I had no idea that Carly was once married to Brad?
    Here's a mini bio of Brad Snyder:

Who's Who in Oakdale | Brad Snyder | As The World Turns @ soapcentral.com

I wonder if in real life Carly is still married to"Andy Dixon"
    Yes they're still married and Carly returned from maternity leave a few months back having had another little Dixon. The actor who plays Andy is now involved in real estate though and rarely acts.

are Holden and Emily still in a real life marriage?
    Yes and Emily is currently off on a maternity leave having had another little Snyder.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien;2590902;
    Here's a mini biography of Katie :

Who's Who in Oakdale | Katie Peretti | As The World Turns @ soapcentral.com

Here's a mini bio of Brad Snyder:

Who's Who in Oakdale | Brad Snyder | As The World Turns @ soapcentral.com

Yes they're still married and Carly returned from maternity leave a few months back having had another little Dixon. The actor who plays Andy is now involved in real estate though and rarely acts.

Yes and Emily is currently off on a maternity leave having had another little Snyder.
    Thanks so much. I've been over there on a little nostalgia journey. Nancy Highes is 89! And still a lovely woman, I think. I can still remember when she and her father in law, on the show, would sit and drink coffee and gossip. Half the show was shot in her kitchen. lol

+ Reply to Thread