+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: As The World Turns

FORT Newbie
    I agree with the Gwen character not doing that, I didn't think Maddie would either with all the problems she has faced in the past. Do you really think Adam is dead?

I don't think he is dead, but they did play him off to be dead really well...as far as taking his pulse and burying him.

I thought it was really dumb for both girls to attempt and try to cover up what they did, I think they would've have a better chance to say that Adam was assaulting them and it was self defense...

If anyone havent heard, the blonde guy who played Craig before is returning and the current guy is leaving the show early April. I'm a little disappointed since i really like the current guy who is playing Craig... but I guess the old one is back, since the old Craig is back... I was really sad for Lily and Meg...

And I can't believe Emily's character has been moved to Young And The Restless... *sigh*

Wait, I thought Emily's character on Y&R was just a crossover thing and not permanent.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2300701;
    Wait, I thought Emily's character on Y&R was just a crossover thing and not permanent.
    Ohhhh, i just assumed it was permanent...i hope it is temporary... i really dont know.

and wow is the show today exciting!!!

Re: As The World Turns

Okay, what is up with the stupid dual acting role for "Gwyn". Hasn't that been done, re-done, and done over way too much?

I liked the old Craig and am glad he is back. The dark haired dude seemed too old for that role to me.

I agree...that was really lame, my mouth literally dropped when i saw black hair gwen, in a bad way mind you.

And omg, the Craig that was on today wasnt any of the ones im familliar with!!! I'm not sure how to react to him or if ill like him...eh...time will tell i suppose...

I saw on ET tonight that the Luke/Noah pairing will air their first kiss on Friday's (Aug 17) episode. I saw them clutched together in their wet swimsuits last Friday and this week they go ahead and kiss. Poor Maddie it seems she is trying to make a go of a relationship with Noah but he seems now to becoming infatuated with Luke. The rest of the storylines on the show right now SUCK SUCK SUCK.

I just started watching, can someone fill me in on two things? What did Carly do to ruin her marriage to Jack? And what did Lily do to make it so Holden doesn't trust her?

Carly started by framing Jack's cousin Nick for a crime he didn't commit. That got cleared up and Jack was really mad at Carly for doing such a thing. Nick had the hots for Carly and Carly used that to help Jack get his policeman's job back that he had lost. It came about that Nick did kill a girl when he was much younger and so Nick left the show. Jack left Carly but still pined for her. It seemed he wanted to get back together with her. Simon came back to town and Carly hooked up with him for a little fun plus they went into business together developing and designing a condo apartment building. That went bust and they had no insurance and needed money quickly. They grew to love one another and that upset Katie and Jack. Katie ruined her marriage to Mike Kasnoff over her obsession with Simon. Simon stole a jewel to get the money he needed with Carly's help and he and Carly went on the lam. Carly returned and vowed to win Jack back but Jack was now with Katie.

Holden believes Lily goes off and does things and doesn't tell Holden what she's doing. She got hooked on diet pills and it all ended badly when she gave money to 2 women who wanted to market organic baby food. The baby food was tainted with e-coli or salmonella and a number of babies got sick (including Lily & Holden's infant son Ethan) and a few died. Craig said he'd help her out of the mess but instead took advantage of her and got control of World Wide (Lily's mother Lucinda's company). Holden believes he can't trust Lily and now that she's helped Dusty by taking his gun after Cheri was murdered and posting bail for him, Holden's almost through with her. There's probably a few more things that I'm forgetting about but basically he feels she acts on her own and doesn't think about him and her family so he can no longer trust her.

+ Reply to Thread