+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: As The World Turns

No, but Casey has a copy of the paperwork that tells about it. He is supposedly giving her one more day to tell Will herself, then he will show him the papers. Casey left the hospital and Jade made a phone call to someone who we just KNOW is going to get those papers, one way or another. She said that she doesn't plan to tell Will because she plans to sleep with him "tonight" and tomorrow maybe she will be pregnant. Wouldn't you just love to be involved with a guy who cares absolutely nothing for you?

It was Luke who made a copy of Jade's medical records that proves that she isn't pregnant. He's giving her one day to tell Will the truth... if she doesn't then he will. When Luke left, Jade called Gwen and asked her to meet her at the Library.

Jade lures Gwen to the library to force a confrontation.... and somehow will try to get Gwen to start a fight with her and cause her to fall.... thus causing a "miscarrage". ... I found that out in this weeks SOD
    Last edited by cherokeediva; 10-17-2006 at 03:03 PM.

Well, they FINALLY decided to end Hal's storyline. I was actually tearing up watching this episode yesterday. That poor guy's family...

Something tell's me our Little Miss Jade is not quite finished with Wil - and he seems to be looking at her in a new light. Gosh I wish the writers would just stop it with that story line! And I wonder what kind of delite the long lost Adam will bring to the show.

Ana, I rarely get to watch anymore. I saw today that he was "gone" but what's the story there? How did he die?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2114663;
    Ana, I rarely get to watch anymore. I saw today that he was "gone" but what's the story there? How did he die?
    I was tearing up during the scenes at Yo's and when people were finding out about Hal's death, too. Everyone's grief seemed so (obviously) genuine, since the actor really died. I really miss Benjamin, too. Looking at his old scenes brought me to tears.

Muduh - they had Hal killed during a "robbery" -- although they said it was a "gang thing, he got between the bullet and the kid the gang was going to shoot, then the gang left him there to die. He was gone when the DC police got there" or something like that. Poor Will, losing his sister and father in such a short period of time.

I've missed a few episodes. I turned on the TV just now to see Katie and Simon.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2132126;
    Sleazy, isn't it?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2132126;
    How much do you want to make a bet that she ends up pregnant with his baby? Her and Mike have been trying and it has been unsuccessful so far
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

That's exactly what I thought.

I'm finding myself more irritated the more I think about the whole cover-up of Adam's death. It's just not believable to me that Gwen's character would do something like that. I mean, why? It's just...not her.

+ Reply to Thread