+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: As The World Turns

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar View Post
    Muduh, do you mean Scott Bryce or the more recent Hunt Block.

Personally, I was more impressed with the first morally ambiguous version than the morally corrupt second one. This last one has alot to live up to either way. And, so far it is not close.

Scott Bryce will always be Craig to me. Hunt was OK but was way too over the top. He never really grew on me. I haven't had a chance to watch the new guy, just saw a picture of him in Soap Opera Digest and ewww. So not Craig.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Scott, definitely! Was anyone watching the show when he came back, after being off the show for a long time, and showed up at Lila's (his mother) club? It showed him on the stage, his back to us, and he was a lounge lizard singing some corny song and doing that thing where you wrap your arms around yourself and it looks like someone is caressing you. Everyone in the club was cracking up, Lila and Lisa included, and he turned around and we saw that it
    was Craig.

Oh goodness, i saw ATWT last friday after a LONG time of not watching it...and i could not believe that they have a new Craig...i liked the guy before him...the one that played Carmen's lawyer on GL long long ago...ATWT is quickly losing momentum from me, the story is all bleh at the moment...and...mainly cause i cant see it anymore lol

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Scott, definitely! Was anyone watching the show when he came back, after being off the show for a long time, and showed up at Lila's (his mother) club? It showed him on the stage, his back to us, and he was a lounge lizard singing some corny song and doing that thing where you wrap your arms around yourself and it looks like someone is caressing you. Everyone in the club was cracking up, Lila and Lisa included, and he turned around and we saw that it
    was Craig.
    I remember that. Scenes like that are why there's only one classic Craig - Scott Bryce. Do you remember the the Craig/Betsy(Meg Ryan)/Steve triangle and how Craig faked paralysis to keep her away from Steve. Then the affair with Lucinda when he was first falling for Sierra. Classic soap opera.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2097493;
    I remember that. Scenes like that are why there's only one classic Craig - Scott Bryce. Do you remember the the Craig/Betsy(Meg Ryan)/Steve triangle and how Craig faked paralysis to keep her away from Steve. Then the affair with Lucinda when he was first falling for Sierra. Classic soap opera.
    Oh yes. I remember all those events. And was the first Sierra about the cutest thing you ever saw? I just loved her.

Watch today if you want to see Craig's eyebow makeover. They no longer look like caterpillars crawling across his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2104393;
    Oh yes. I remember all those events. And was the first Sierra about the cutest thing you ever saw? I just loved her.

Watch today if you want to see Craig's eyebow makeover. They no longer look like caterpillars crawling across his face.
    I much preferred the original Sierra over Mary Beth in the role. She's Kayla to me. Now that she and Steve are back on Days it's so much better. I don't get to watch the shows much anymore only when we get a day off work or I'm sick. I still keep track of the storylines though by reading Soap Opera Digest.

Oh my goodness!! Why couldn't Jade have been one of the Slashers victems!! Grrr!!

The new Craig just blows. YUCK!! Who makes these casting decisions. I predict he will last about as long as that chick who played Julia #2 that met an untimely death and Carly ended up with her son.

Did I not tell you that Jade was faking her pregnancy. Ugghhhh....such an old trick. And why hasn't Ms Barbara Ryan given Miss Jade a good tongue thrashing. Come on - this I wanna see.

Ohhh, now that would be awesome to see Barbara get ahold of Jade!

As much as I dislike Jade... she's got some big storyline coming up .... according to SOD. grrrr!

I can't stand this Craig. Hunt Block was good at turning Craig into a bad guy. But Scott Bryce will always the the real Craig.

I've missed the past few episodes. Did Will learn the truth about Jade faking the pregnancy?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread