+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Kyle XY

Re: Kyle XY

Well I'm disappointed. It looks like ABC won't be reairing episodes on Friday night anymore and since I don't get ABC Family, it looks like I won't be watching anymore either. What a shame.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hmmm obviously this hasn't sucked me back in... I completely forgot to record it. It isn't on FRidays anymore??

It was, but I read that this past Friday (July 6) was the last Friday they were airing it. I hope that's not the case. We'll see on Friday the 13th!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I get the impression that "XX" and "XY" are the evil vs. good storylines. I can't imagine where else this is going.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The newest episode was the best one this season! Oh man, I loved every second of it.

And also, did anyone else notice this? On the very first episode of this show, the Trager's television was on, and it was playing the news. The news lady was talking about a girl who was washed up on the beach, and she had no memories of being there. I'm guessing this was supposed to be Jessi. But then when season 2 began, she was back in her pod.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2467632;
    The newest episode was the best one this season! Oh man, I loved every second of it.

And also, did anyone else notice this? On the very first episode of this show, the Trager's television was on, and it was playing the news. The news lady was talking about a girl who was washed up on the beach, and she had no memories of being there. I'm guessing this was supposed to be Jessi. But then when season 2 began, she was back in her pod.
    Wow, good ears! I also thought this was a much better show. Wonder how the "bad guys" tracked down his ring, and why.

I heard that this show has been canceled is that true?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I haven't heard that it's been cancelled. The season's been split though. I believe it's 13 episodes now and 10 in early 2008.
    I'm still disappointed they're not reairing the episodes on ABC proper anymore.

Nope the show has not been canceled all new episodes start January 14th. There are so many questions to be answered but when it comes to Kyle there are always new questions that need to be answered. Anywho, new episodes this Monday.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Oh I can't wait!! I have always had a big ol crush on Matt Dallas... I loathed Jessi XX when she came to the show, but Jamie Alexander has won me over big time. She's really beautiful and such an amazingly sweet person too. (at least on myspace anyway)
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast