+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Kyle XY

Re: Kyle XY

when does this start back up? I am so glad to hear there is a season 2!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

It's supposed to be Monday June 11, 2007 on ABC Family. I'm not sure if it'll be on ABC on Friday nights again. I really hope so.

Thanks. I can't wait -- only three weeks away. Dying to know who this this person is in the pod -- looks like Kyle is not alone.

Benjamin Franklin.

Marathon of season 1 June 10th, starts at 1pm

ABC Family is showing all ten episodes of season 1 on June 10th starting at 1pm. That way all the fans will have their minds refreshed before the premiere of season 2 the following Monday night.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Don't forget 8 p.m. tomorrow night!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes it will begin tonight and be on every Monday night all summer long AND it will show on Friday nights on ABC JUST IN CASE you miss it!! I'll be catching it tonight though!!

Benjamin Franklin.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well....hmmm......... just as glad "old Kyle" is dead...all that Yoda like stuff was getting to me. I don't know, the show seemed to have lost something with Kyle having lost his naivete and being more clued in than everyone else now. The fun part of the show for me was seeing him try to fit into "our" world.
    So do you think the new girl is some kind of sister/twin to him (though I don't see how she can be an XX clone of an XY person)? Or is she unrelated enough to be a romantic interest eventually, replacing the neighbor girl, whom I noticed did not appear in the first show at all (not that she was needed, plotwise, but I wonder if she's been cut).
    Also have to say, Mom's response to his loss/return bordered on the incestuous if he's supposed to be a son figure to her.... I mean he's nice and all but he was NOT one of her kids, he's only been in their life a few weeks, so the attachment seems to have some other components (I know, it's not supposed to, but it's not coming through as all motherly somehow).

Don't forget to enter the FORT Kyle XY contest - you could win season one on DVD!

Kyle XY Photo Caption Contest!

Sorry to sound like spam, I just wanted to make sure you guys all enter because the prize packages sound pretty good.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2439201;
    Well....hmmm......... just as glad "old Kyle" is dead...all that Yoda like stuff was getting to me. I don't know, the show seemed to have lost something with Kyle having lost his naivete and being more clued in than everyone else now. The fun part of the show for me was seeing him try to fit into "our" world.
    So do you think the new girl is some kind of sister/twin to him (though I don't see how she can be an XX clone of an XY person)? Or is she unrelated enough to be a romantic interest eventually, replacing the neighbor girl, whom I noticed did not appear in the first show at all (not that she was needed, plotwise, but I wonder if she's been cut).
    Also have to say, Mom's response to his loss/return bordered on the incestuous if he's supposed to be a son figure to her.... I mean he's nice and all but he was NOT one of her kids, he's only been in their life a few weeks, so the attachment seems to have some other components (I know, it's not supposed to, but it's not coming through as all motherly somehow).
    well, when they "took in" kyle he was essentially a baby in a teenage body; so they kind of raised him and he became part of the family then snatched away by fake parents. I didn't see it as incestuous. i have always liked something about the lady playing mama trager, she has this cuteness about her.

about kyle being totally different... yeah i don't know what the timeframe was supposed to be since he left the tragers and been with that genius guy, but apparently anything he didn't learn living with the tragers he learned there in that amount of time besides just his new brain powers.

i think he should just tell decklan the truth and just have that secret between them. they have obviously bonded. I will be mad if he decides to share it with blonde next door neighbor girl that he's been jonesing over first.

xx sucks so far, i think she's probably just a distraction while they came up with some decent material for kyle. they'll probably kill her; hope the season doesn't suck.

For me, it's only been one episode in. But I'm really not digging this whole XX angle. I really hope it is nothing more than a distraction. I liked it when it was just Kyle and his being unique. But we'll see how the season progresses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast