+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 192 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2376700;
    naw, if he caught his victims ailiments then he would have had a brain anuerism already
    I thought this disease was because of the special genetics.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2376680;
    I think that Sylar needs to find her while she is still sick. He then catches the virus and his powers are wiped out and he eventually dies.
    Can't help but think the company has kept some of (and probably cultivating more of) the virus to use on the Heros in the future.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Except Unk... in the future the Prez (Faux Nathan) tells Mohinder that they are going to publicize a fake treatment to conteract the genetics problems. Mohinder admits that he has no way of changing the "heroes" genetic makeup to make them normal. So if it was as simple as a virus, there'd be no show.

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2376988;
    Except Unk... in the future the Prez (Faux Nathan) tells Mohinder that they are going to publicize a fake treatment to conteract the genetics problems. Mohinder admits that he has no way of changing the "heroes" genetic makeup to make them normal. So if it was as simple as a virus, there'd be no show.
    They would want the virus to kill all of the "heroes" not to cure them.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2377049;
    They would want the virus to kill all of the "heroes" not to cure them.
    AND... the future we saw last week is not the future that will occur if Hiro is successful.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2377095;
    AND... the future we saw last week is not the future that will occur if Hiro is successful.
    Exactly!

Now....which Hero is going to repair Hiro's sword?

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2377116;
    Exactly!

Now....which Hero is going to repair Hiro's sword?
    Thats not his sword.. its FHiro's sword.. Parkman took his.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I felt so fed up with Claire's wow is me, poor me, I am a freak and because of that I f**ked up my entire family. The world is not centered around you, grow up. She just wants to hide and be safe. The world is a mean and dangerous place. If not for her ability to heal that a$$hole of a quarterback at her high school would really have killed her while she was fighting him off. Her me, me, me attitude is driving me nuts.

Interesting to see that Sylar's mom have a major part in screwing up her kid.

It will be interesting to see how the lose threads are all tied up in the next two episodes.

Interesting thought does Linderman and the other people who put together the "plan" really want a disaster so they can eliminate all the people with powers that they do not want or cannot control and get all the others secretly under their control so they can really have a secret government and army of super powered people that will control the world. World domination by a new species.

They may also want to cull the other super powered people and keep world domination only for the choosen few.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2376696;
    Suresh needs to move to a new apartment.

what's stupid is that if Sylar feels like finishing killing Mohinder he can just go to his apartment anytime.
    Sylar seems to have a desire for Mohinder and his formula, plus Mohinder doesn't have a power and Sylar stated he doesn't really want to kill the innocents. He's more of a predator of just the mutants to validate and further his importance/superiority over those with powers. The fact that he called Mohinder with his future revelation speaks volumes about his somewhat twisted respect for him.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2376342;
    Do you mean, why havent Thompson and co. been able to track her? Well Molly is the company's new tracking system referred to as the "Walker System" no more radio isotope tracking. Unfortunately (for Thompson) her power isn't working right now, because of her deteriorating immune system, that's why Thompson recruited Mohinder

btw, good call on using Micah to rig the election... the thought never crossed my mind... i feel stupid

yeah, and Candace does illusions not necessarily shape shifting.
    Don't feel stupid. I didn't even realize what they meant when they were talking about 'The new Walker system'. I feel stupid!

+ Reply to Thread