+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 192 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100140190 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by drumax;2376240;
    Micah is able to work electronics. What a better way to rig an election for someone. I also find it interesting that that shape shifter may not be a shape shifter, because to actually be able to shift the physical world would make her so much more powerful and out of line with the Heroes abilities so far. I think her skills work like the other young woman who died; she had mental abilities to make people think things. I forget what was the explanation for Claire not having her memory erased
    Very good, I like that theory for Micah being there. And the shapeshifter admitted that her power is actually the ability "to make you see whatever" she wants you to see (which is why Micah was made to run in circles when trying to escape). That's why the area around her seems to alter when she changes faces. And her threat to Micah about "showing you things that will mess you up" could be a very scary threat. So she's not so much a "shapeshifter" as much as a "perception alterer".
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

I was thinking this last night:
    Nathan is in a quandry about the plans to let millions die so that he will be elected president but he has never asked the obvious question - "Why is it so important for me to be president"? If my mother wanted it for me that much, I'd be asking why.
    Today, Drumax posted that Micah might be used to rig the election, so why not just do that for the presidential race, too?
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

My first question is, why haven't they turned Claire in?
    Do you mean, why havent Thompson and co. been able to track her? Well Molly is the company's new tracking system referred to as the "Walker System" no more radio isotope tracking. Unfortunately (for Thompson) her power isn't working right now, because of her deteriorating immune system, that's why Thompson recruited Mohinder

btw, good call on using Micah to rig the election... the thought never crossed my mind... i feel stupid

yeah, and Candace does illusions not necessarily shape shifting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;2376342;
    Do you mean, why havent Thompson and co. been able to track her?
    Just wondering why an ongoing working relationship between the Petrellis and Linderman doesn't include revealing the whereabouts of Claire and the Haitian. Was very dangerous for Claire to almost bump into Thompson at Nathan's office like that, and you have to wonder how Thompson would have reacted had he figured out that Nathan and Momma Petrelli were deceiving him on the eve of the election.

Duh.... micah can rig the electronic voting machines.

It is only a NY state election, so altering the electronics will be possible.

So Mohinder actually does a bad thing by helping Molly. He reinstates the "walker" system.

Knowing where Sylar is nothing. Stopping him is everything.

Parkman will have a fit when he realizes what 'the Walker system' is and what he will have to do to put it out of commission
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2376487;
    Parkman will have a fit when he realizes what 'the Walker system' is and what he will have to do to put it out of commission
    Very true, but he'll probably wimp out on killing her and just try to smuggle her out of there and hide her from the company.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2376487;
    I think that Sylar needs to find her while she is still sick. He then catches the virus and his powers are wiped out and he eventually dies.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Suresh needs to move to a new apartment.

what's stupid is that if Sylar feels like finishing killing Mohinder he can just go to his apartment anytime.

i mean he was willing to kill him before, why not now? maybe he lost interest trying to play buddy buddy on the phone.

based on the 5 years gone eps Sylar never discovered Hiro's power or manages to take it...

tells me that Peter has the advantage since Sylar can't deal with teleporting.

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2376680;
    I think that Sylar needs to find her while she is still sick. He then catches the virus and his powers are wiped out and he eventually dies.
    naw, if he caught his victims ailiments then he would have had a brain anuerism already

+ Reply to Thread