+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 192 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798138188 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

Yeah, I don't think he got Eden's power, but whose to say that only one person can have a power. It's quite possible that more than one person can fly, read minds, time travel etc. they might not show everyone.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Can Peter get all Sylar's powers just by being near him?
    Still don't get why Sylar would reveal that "Nathan" was a mutant while he's trying to kill off all the mutants....

Didin't Peter remind anyone of Neo from the Matrix when he rescued Young Hiro and later when he started fighting the Homeland Security troops in NYC?
    Last edited by Bearcata; 05-05-2007 at 09:34 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I immediately told my husband while we were watching, "Hey, he's Neo from the matrix!"

We still don't know how Peter got that scar. He healed just fine after the partial Sylar brain theft attempt.

I would think that Peter would absorb all of Sylar's powers so that must make for an interesting face off. I don't get the previews though saying that little girl was the only one in the world who could kill Sylar; does that mean HIro will fail again?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2371273;
    We still don't know how Peter got that scar. He healed just fine after the partial Sylar brain theft attempt.

I would think that Peter would absorb all of Sylar's powers so that must make for an interesting face off. I don't get the previews though saying that little girl was the only one in the world who could kill Sylar; does that mean HIro will fail again?
    I wonder if they just mean she will be the only one that will enable someone to kill Sylar. That would make more sense to me. I wonder what her power is. Less than 48 hours until we can find out! YIPEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2370779;
    I immediately told my husband while we were watching, "Hey, he's Neo from the matrix!"
    Me Too!!!! Love Neo!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

OK! Two things...

If Hiro actually stops Sylar from destroying NY (not really sure that's a good thing ) then there won't be a future/activist/Hiro to come back and tell Peter to 'save the cheerleader/save the world'. Without that information, Sylar kills Claire and gets her powers, and can't be stopped from blowing up New York. Houston, we have a problem!

What kind of phone do you suppose Sylar is using in this image?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2372339;
    OK! Two things...

If Hiro actually stops Sylar from destroying NY (not really sure that's a good thing ) then there won't be a future/activist/Hiro to come back and tell Peter to 'save the cheerleader/save the world'. Without that information, Sylar kills Claire and gets her powers, and can't be stopped from blowing up New York. Houston, we have a problem!

What kind of phone do you suppose Sylar is using in this image?

How about future self tells pastPeter to save the cheerleader, then Hiro kills Sylar and the future is now on a different path with a saved NYC. Otherwise the futureHiro mught just cycle back and the entire thing repeats itself.

I just watched The Cursed on the sci fi channel and to my surprise I recognized Milo Ventimiglia (aka Peter Petrelli) playing one of the high school kids named Beau.

+ Reply to Thread