+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 192 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134184 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by nemanomine;2360112;
    Did anyone else find badass Peter kind hot?!?
    Oooh me, I did. Scar and all.

Loved last night's episode, but like every time travel story I have ever seen, I have some questions and issues that may or may not be plot holes.

Okay, so when Hiro encounters future Hiro at Issac's appartment, future Hiro had not yet traveled back to Oct. 8 to speak to Peter, right? So Hiro tells future Hiro that Peter did save the cheerleader, and we know this did happen, because we see Claire alive and well in Midland, TX. Then why doesn't Future Hiro already know that Claire survived and why does he say that he was unable to defeat Sylar because of his healing power. Sylar should not have healing powers as he did not kill Claire.

Wait, maybe I have answered my own question. Because Hiro wasn't actually fighting Sylar, he was fighting Peter and he must not realize it. But, if Peter possesses the power to heal himself, where did that scar come from?

Further more, if future Hiro is now dead, then he is unable to go back in time and tell Peter to save Claire. As far as I can see, there are only two ways of getting around that one:

1. Future Hiro is not actually dead.

2. Present day Hiro, having seen his own death, makes a point of going back in time prior to the day of his impending death, to warn Peter to save Claire.

A couple of other things:

1. I was really disappointed in Parkman and the Hatian. All of that investigating of Sylar, and Parkman couldn't tell that he was working for him. And how was Sylar able to keep Parkman from reading his mind? And the Hatian, I really expected better of. He should have instinctually known that Nathan was not what he said he was.

2. Yeah, badass Peter was hot.
    Last edited by JFlo; 05-01-2007 at 02:00 PM.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2360442;
    I did too. He looks hot when he is looking and acting like a bad a**.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JFlo;2360865;
    Further more, if future Hiro is now dead, then he is unable to go back in time and tell Peter to save Claire.

1. I was really disappointed in Parkman and the Hatian. All of that investigating of Sylar, and Parkman couldn't tell that he was working for him. And how was Sylar able to keep Parkman from reading his mind? And the Hatian, I really expected better of. He should have instinctually known that Nathan was not what he said he was.
    By the time they met in the future, future Hiro had already met Peter and told him to save the cheerleader so I have no problem with that part and future Hiro wouldn't have known if it worked or not since Claire went into hiding when the company wanted her not long after that.

I agree with you about Parkman. He should have known it wasn't really Nathan, but I imagine Sylar kept the Hatian as far away from him as possible since he wouldn't be able to keep the pretense of Nathan with him around.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Quote Originally Posted by gracie;2361037;
    By the time they met in the future, future Hiro had already met Peter and told him to save the cheerleader so I have no problem with that part...
    Are you sure he already went back in time? I got the impression that Future Hiro had not yet gone into the past to speak to Peter. He had this date on his timeline because it was in Isaac's comic book. Future Hiro was still in the process of figuring out what day to go back to when present day Hiro meets him.
    Stay Gold, JFlo

"Craft Idea: Want to prevent a rerun of the Gulf of Tonkin off the coast of Iran? Just send Britney to the Strait of Hormuz and drop her on the Frigate USS Ingraham." Paparazzi As Unexploited Guardians of Democracy by Cintra Wilson [cintrawilson.com]

Quote Originally Posted by nemanomine;2360112;
    Did anyone else find badass Peter kind hot?!?
    Me! I love those bad boys!

I was so happy to see that Sylar was the future Nathan, this gives them Heroes another task to complete. The more tasks, the longer the show goes on right?!

I can't wait to see what happens next! Do Hiro or Ando know that Peter is the one that actually causes the explosion?

trying to figure out time travel causes headaches...

oh boy, questions...

what was up with the Hatian

i figure that Sylar kept him around only to block Parkman from being able to read his mind (and find out the truth)

what i wanna know is how long ago and at what point did Sylar get to Nathan and kill him. How'd Sylar know Claire was Nathans daughter and would come to him.

i was beleving it was Nathan(nathan acts that way, for a moment i even thought future peter was sylar) up until the point he mentioned Candace

why does Peter have a scar? future peter seems to have retained and controll all the powers incl teleportation, invisibility and nuclear. but what about Claires power?

something else i was thinking about. Both Peter and Sylar can paint the future but neither of em didn't seem to know what's coming.

that was messed up how Sylar got Claire. he was waiting all that time to kill her.(best scene of the show). makes me wonder if it was better for Hiro or somebody else kill Claire first so Sylar can't do it and get the brain. Maybe "Save the Cheerleader" was meant for another date like save her from Sylar 5 years in the future. man, this show may have officially turned into Terminator; every season may turn into going back in time to change things. God forbid if Sylar gets the TT/Teleport power, then it will really be Arnold vs. T1000

wonder what happened to the older guy (Roberts?) who was in charge of "the company" ? maybe Sylar just killed him to get to Candace. Mama Petrelli, Linderman? Where are they now?

I take it that somehow Jessica separated from Niki somehow (like on Superma III)

about the lil girl in next weeks eps, yeah i think the same girl from the old Sylar episode was named Molly, makes sense that she has powers since her parents head previously got sliced open

btw, the showdown between Sylar/Peter who has the advantage:

for the most part the main powers both of em share: radiation, flying, telekenesis, regeneration?

Peter:
    Invisibility (only thing i think he has extra)

Sylar:
    Extreme senses/ super hearing (which actually can counteract not being able to see Peter)
    Illusions (Candaces Power)
    Melting objects (maybe he'll melt down FHiro's sword when they meet)
    plus countless others we don't know about
    and since he outed hisself now, might just kill Parkman and take his power

but then now i'm thinking that Peter can absorb all these like he did the telekenesis. my head hurts, lots of storyline they can write.

I don't think it's clear whether Hiro went back in time to talk to Peter yet, but I think the reason Peter had the scar on his face is because he never contacted Claire, so he couldn't heal himself. But I'm not sure if it was clear if Sylar ever made contact with Claire, though even if he did it might be possible for Claire to survive an attack because of her self-healing powers.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Future Hiro directs 'Past' Hiro to kill Sylar but he doesn't know that it was actually Peter that exploded so really what Hiro needs to do is stop Peter from going nuclear. Killing Sylar would be a bonus because he is evil but not really essential to changing future events... I think... my brain is starting to hurt... will have to rewatch...I love this show but man, keeping things straight in my head is a task in itself...
    Ohh, yes, loved badass Peter, too

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2360442;
    I think the scar just added to the hotness!
    "A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages."

+ Reply to Thread