+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 192 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132182 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Re: Heroes on NBC

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;2348248;
    Lindermann wanted to borrow Micah from Nikki- she said No! So the shape shifter steps in as Jessica and puts Micah in Lindermann car.

Was anyone else confused by the Hiro Hiro meeting? Did I miss something?

Thanks, but nothing actually happened to the real Jessica right?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kimrs;2352994;
    Thanks, but nothing actually happened to the real Jessica right?
    Not that we saw, yet... but she's bound to notice Micah doesn't come home from school and she'll figure out why...

I don't know if anyone posted but the cast is on Larry King tonight

Wow, watching Larry King and they just showed a preview with Hiro present talking with Hiro future and Hiro future is telling him about all the combinations that could alter time (map of time) and he has been studying all of the events that led up to the bomb that destroyed half of the city 5 tears previous and says he isolated the moment to go back in time to change the future as the Oct 4th NY subway - save the cheerleader save the world.

Finally caught the episode on Friday on the Sci Fi channel at 7pm.

Peter's dying seems to be an ephiphany for him. Anyone notice that he seems more focused and that he is now wearing his hair swept back and off his face.

Wonder what grandma's power is?

This Monday's show is back to the regular 61 minutes vs last week's 62.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 04-28-2007 at 10:21 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2356450;
    Finally caught the episode on Friday on the Sci Fi channel at 7pm.

Peter's dying seems to be an ephiphany for him. Anyone notice that he seems more focused and that he is now wearing his hair swept back and off his face.

Wonder what grandma's power is?

This Monday's show is back to the regular 61 minutes vs last week's 62.
    Totally like the new Peter. Hopefully he doesn't go back to his whiny poor me attitude. As for Mrs. Petrelli's power, I'm wondering what it is and how come it didn't manifest in Peter like Nathan's did. Same with their fathers because he probably had a power too if he was part of the group that Linderman was part of.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2356478;
    Totally like the new Peter. Hopefully he doesn't go back to his whiny poor me attitude. As for Mrs. Petrelli's power, I'm wondering what it is and how come it didn't manifest in Peter like Nathan's did. Same with their fathers because he probably had a power too if he was part of the group that Linderman was part of.
    Previews show a forceful, self confident Peter barging into a room and holding off "in the future" police very easily. He has definitely changed. I am wondering whether he will be at odds with his brother in the future. For that much, I am trying to figure out who in the future is good guys and who is bad. It looks as if Mohinder is at odds with Nathan - so I am thinking Nathan goes the Linderman route and the brothers will be on opposite sides.
    Previews show Peter walking away from an angry Jessica/Nikki one minute, then I think he is kissing her in another. I keep watching the previews so slowly my husband is afraid I will break my tivo. Pretty sure Hiro is on the good side - he is still trying to alter the time continuum and I think that will play an important part.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2356478;
    I'm still wondering if Linderman is Nathan and Peter's father

I'm thinking about next year-will the "altered" be the new "it" factor or will they be lower than the lowest lows?

Don't forget the show will be 61 minutes tonight.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread