+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 192 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Did anyone else find it incredibly stupid that after Matt pocketed the diamonds he did not go back and hide the brief case. His fingerprints are all over it and it is on a desk not 15 ft away from the body.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2240408;
    Did anyone else find it incredibly stupid that after Matt pocketed the diamonds he did not go back and hide the brief case. His fingerprints are all over it and it is on a desk not 15 ft away from the body.
    Well I can't say that Matt ever struck me as the sharpest tool in the shed - but still, how dense do the writers the we are? The man's a cop for christ's sake. He'd know to hide the evidence.........
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Definately. I noticed that too and just rolled my eyes.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2240168;
    Who says Linderman wants Nathan dead?

Jessica's assignment could be something else. She could be going to see him to "lean" on him on Linderman's behalf. She could be going to seduce him again. Or fool him in some other manner.

On another topic entirely, I have a new theory on where the spoiler that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    someone will die
    is leading. I think
    Click to see Spoiler:
    its Claire. Why? Well, she's kind of served her purpose on this show. Her death affects the most people and shakes up the status quo more than anyone else's. And the "Save the Cheerleader" stuff may have simply referred to keeping her brain out of Sylar's mouth, or whatever it is he actually does with them. Plus, she's a High School student and kept pretty much in Texas by that. She's not as movable a piece for future plots as many of the other characters, and her death would free up HRG to move around the Heroes-verse even more than he currently does.
    Given her
    Click to see Spoiler:
    talent
    I'm not sure how they could actually pull that off!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2241156;
    Given her
    Click to see Spoiler:
    talent
    I'm not sure how they could actually pull that off!
    The actress has said in multiple interviews that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she's been told from the very beginning that her character can be killed.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2240408;
    True. But he could just say that he carried the briefcase for his boss before everything happened and that Jessica/Nikki took the diamonds. (Flimsy story but it might work)

I think we're going to learn more about Claire's real mom soon, there seems to be a lot she is hiding (the way she lied to both Claire and Nathan)
    I just hope it's for the good.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty88;2244031;
    I think we're going to learn more about Claire's real mom soon, there seems to be a lot she is hiding (the way she lied to both Claire and Nathan)
    I just hope it's for the good.
    I don't think we are going to learn anything more than that she's a greedy hosebag. I don't think there's a deeper character level, at least one that's been written yet.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Ok, my son presented me with a theory about Niki/Jessica, which might be what Krom was trying to say.

Jessica can body jump and upon her death or maybe right before, she jumped into Niki. If Niki is in fact the one who broke the gun while she was in jail, then Niki is the one with the super strength and Jessica is able to take advantage of it since she occupies Niki's body. Niki never realized she had the strength so she assumed Jessica is the one who has it.

Maybe Jessica is so p.o.'d at Niki because all this time Niki could have beat the crap out of daddy but she didn't know she could. And Jessica didn't know she could either until she jumped into Niki? That's not part of my son's theory, I'm just adding on to it.

Also, we both think Isaac is the one who dies since Hiro saw it in the future already.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2244303;
    Also, we both think Isaac is the one who dies since Hiro saw it in the future already.
    But the heroes are (at least some of them) trying to change the future....so not everything that we saw will come true. I think that if Issac dies, it'll be a sign that the Heroes didn't succeed.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

+ Reply to Thread