+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 192 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Heroes on NBC

Silent all these years... caragwapa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2231596;
    Who believed that creepy pedophilic premise anyway?
    I can never think of Milo V. as 30yish (that is how old he's supposed to be in the show, right?) or even late twenties. I always think of him as jess in gilmore girls...

Quote Originally Posted by caragwapa;2237353;
    I can never think of Milo V. as 30yish (that is how old he's supposed to be in the show, right?) or even late twenties. I always think of him as jess in gilmore girls...
    That's exactly how I saw him at first and sometimes still do. I think that when he
    Click to see Spoiler:
    loses the hair and gets his scar
    'Jess' will be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2237574;
    That's exactly how I saw him at first and sometimes still do. I think that when he
    Click to see Spoiler:
    loses the hair and gets his scar
    'Jess' will be gone.
    I think that him
    Click to see Spoiler:
    losing the hair will have had something to do with "Invisible Man" talking about how he looked like a teenager. But will he lose his hair like change it? Or will he be like bald?!?
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

2/12/07 episode comments

I love the editing, who ever is doing it is doing an amazing job. Three story arcs. It's cool how things are starting to connect. Especially with Jessica/Nicki and Nathan. Why does Linderman want Nathan dead??? It was also cool to watch Ando and Hiro and Hope. The writer has a wicked sense of humor. Still I am worried about Claire's mom. I wonder if too many memory erasures will permanently damage and possibly kill her. But in one sense that is too obvious for the level of story telling we have been seeing.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I was a little disappointed tonight. The Hiro/Ando story arc seems to get sidetracked every week with something new. I'm ready for the sword story to be resolved and Hiro to start doing something with his power already.

Another Star Trek reference tonight when Hope punched Hiro and called him Sulu. I think Hiro did a "Live Long and Prosper" sign with his hand as well.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    FYI -- Hope's supposed power is she can seduce people at will, so it wasn't really Ando's fault that he was suckered
    Last edited by muggle; 02-13-2007 at 12:01 AM.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by muggle;2239341;
    I was a little disappointed tonight. The Hiro/Ando story arc seems to get sidetracked every week with something new. I'm ready for the sword story to be resolved and Hiro to start doing something with his power already.

Another Star Trek reference tonight when Hope punched Hiro and called him Sulu. I think Hiro did a "Live Long and Prosper" sign with his hand as well.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    FYI -- Hope's supposed power is she can seduce people at will, so it wasn't really Ando's fault that he was suckered
    As far as
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Hope's power she didn't need it to seduce Ando.
    His hormones did fine all by themselves.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Just wondering... Is Hope played by the woman who played the mean woman who tries to marry Lindsay Lohan's dad in the Parent Trap?
    You've heard of theater in the round? Well, you're looking at the man who invented theater in the square! Nobody had a good seat!"

-The Producers

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2239270;
    Why does Linderman want Nathan dead???
    Who says Linderman wants Nathan dead?

Jessica's assignment could be something else. She could be going to see him to "lean" on him on Linderman's behalf. She could be going to seduce him again. Or fool him in some other manner.

On another topic entirely, I have a new theory on where the spoiler that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    someone will die
    is leading. I think
    Click to see Spoiler:
    its Claire. Why? Well, she's kind of served her purpose on this show. Her death affects the most people and shakes up the status quo more than anyone else's. And the "Save the Cheerleader" stuff may have simply referred to keeping her brain out of Sylar's mouth, or whatever it is he actually does with them. Plus, she's a High School student and kept pretty much in Texas by that. She's not as movable a piece for future plots as many of the other characters, and her death would free up HRG to move around the Heroes-verse even more than he currently does.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetman13;2240155;
    Just wondering... Is Hope played by the woman who played the mean woman who tries to marry Lindsay Lohan's dad in the Parent Trap?
    Nope...Hope was played by Missi Pyle (Josie and the Pussycats, anyone?), and it was Elaine Hendrix who played the evil Meridith Blake in The Parent Trap, the woman who tried to marry Lilo's dad.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

Some trivia I was reminded of when I saw him at the Grammy's - Adrian Pasdar is married to Dixie Chicks lead singer Natalie Maines.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread